Pause on one point

The days were passing like the wheels of the car and I was getting more and more passionate towards my training .I was working hard to prove myself in the decision I made and was happy that I made up to here instead of destroying my life over a person who left me in the middle only to achieve his life goals. I became a good student and was nominated as class president. I took the responsibilities and assisted my teachers in their work.  I was so busy in my life that I didn't get the time to think about him until that date . It was 12th sep , by looking at the date I forgot to blink my eyes .It seemed to be false but I had to believe that it was the same date. Many memories were associated with this date. It was mine and his birth date. When we first told each other about our birth date and it was same ,we believed that it was fate that brought us together. Every year we used to celebrate this day by partying together , exchanging gifts and hence used to spend this day joyfully . My eyes started to tear up as I thought about those happy days . I pretended that I had forget him but now I realized that  I was lying to my own self . Everytime when I saw something that we shared together ,it brought all the memories and my mind was still stuck in those moments. My friend gave me the birthday surprise ,I got more emotional as I was already too dishearted , I wept and lost my control . My friends got afraid that why I was crying . One of them said that it was the tears of happiness. I noded my head and thanked God that he covered the situation . I showed my gratitude for everyone and went back to my room . My head was hurting  badly and my eyes were turning red as I was controlling my tears in front of everyone. I locked the door , I wanted to cry upto my heart .

 I locked the door , I wanted to cry upto my heart

It was a holiday, next day . I wasn't able to move and felt hot . I stumbled through the room and hardly sat on the chair.  I took out the thermometer from the drawer and checked my temperature .It was 102 degrees Fahrenheit . I made the cereals and hardly took two spoons and then took the medicine and went back to the bed. I felt helpless cause my heart always followed that arrogant person. No matter how much I tried to control it but it again started to walk on that thorny way. I tried to get stable because I had to make myself ready for the next day and didn't wanted to show everyone to make them worry.