Bemony

Me: This is a surprise pairing! Lemony and Beatrice are otherwise known as Bemony! This time anyone who ships Bemony should seek shelter and hide. We all know that Lemony has no problem with Bertrand because if Violet was a boy, her name would be Lemony.

Lemony: I don't want to do this, Bertrand is married to Beatrice.

Me: The fine print in the description of this show says that there is relationship breaking content.

Isadora: You honestly expect us to have magnifying glasses looking at the fine print! The nerve of some people!

Me: You'll have your chance Isadora, yours might not be as harsh because Kladora, Dunclet, and Quiglet are my OTPs.

Isadora: But Dunclet sunk!

Me:  That's because people ship Quiglet, and who was better to Klaus, you, or Fiona?

Isadora: Me!

Count Olaf: Why must you torture us, ninsho!

Me: Because it's fun to watch you struggle. Do you want me to start a truth or dare show, Olaf?

Count Olaf: No! 

Me: I thought so.

Beatrice: I don't ship it, I'm married to Bertrand!

Count Olaf: I ship it to bring agony to all! They don't want to be together, so this will be my revenge on Beatrice for killing my father!

Esmè: I ship! I want revenge on Beatrice, for stealing THE SUGAR BOWL!

Lemony: I don't ship for 2 reasons, A) Beatrice doesn't want to marry me, and B) She refused my proposal based on an article from the Daily Punctilio.

Baudelaire Siblings: We don't ship it for obvious reasons

Bertrand: I sink it to the depths of the ocean.

Everyone except for Count Olaf and Esmé: I sink!

10 SINKS