Neighbors

(You can't tell me is Makeup ain't looking goody🤪🤩)

We walk to there house and go inside. It was nice like really nice.

"Wow" I say.

"Thank you ."The women says smiling.

"Oh i don't even know yalls names." She says laughing.

"Oh i'm Derek and this is my sister Aya." I say.

"Oh ight yall should meet my daughter Veronica.Ronny come down stairs i ave some people i want you to meet.

She came down stairs with her phone in her hands, She was on face time with someone.

"I love you too I call you back babe alright? Okay bye *mwah." She hangs up and walks over to us.

"Oh hey I know yall, your the super pretty girl form instagram and Tiktok and Your DerekTrendz, I follow yall on insta and Tiktok." She says blankly.

I looked her up and  down and smile.

"Yeah that's us." I say.

"  your outfit is on point!" Aya says.

"Thanks."She says.

Her outfit:

"You should take them to your room while me and your father make dinner

"You should take them to your room while me and your father make dinner." Her mom says.

She leads us upstairs.

"Sorry my bed is dirty

"Sorry my bed is dirty." She says. Picking up her clothes and putting them on the hangers and puts them up.

"You good." I say her room was nice then i noticed something moving on the bed and when i  heard a "EWWW what the fuck is that?!" I knew Aya saw it too.

She walked over to her bed and picked up and put it  on her shoulder.

"It's my ferret." She says feeding it something.

" She says feeding it something

"There go Pickles." She says.

(A/N: Just so you know i do want a pet ferret and i will name him Pickles and dye his hair green LMAO😂🤣)

"Don't you live in LA or something?" The girl asks.

"I'm sorry what's your name again." I ask.

"It's Veronica idiot." Aya says laughing and pushing him.

Veronica's pov

I was sitting in my chair near my video game desk, Derek and Aya were paying no attenition to me so i grab so pills and smash them up on my desk and sniff  it up. My eyes start to water I sniff up some more.

"Ay you good over there?" Derek asks me.

I wipe my face quick and turn towards them. 

"Yeah I'm good why." I ask like i didn't just sniff up drugs.

"Ok girl." Aya says staring me oddly.

There was serious Tension going on in the room until my mom called us down stairs.

We all sit down and eat meatloaf.

"This is good  Derek says to my mom and dad.

"Thank you." My mom and dad say at the same time.

I roll my eyes at them and go on my phone.

"No phones at the table Veronica." My father says to me.

"Just a sec."

"I said NOW!" He demands which makes Aya and Derrick jump, but i was use to it but i was embarressed.

I put my phone down on the table.

"Excuse me." I say getting up and going to my room. I grab my vape and go out my window and sit on roof looking at the stars.

Derek's pov

Veronica leaves the table and goes upstairs, and I just got freaked out by Veronicas dad being so agressive. I wipe my face with a napkin then whisper to Aya.

"I'll be right back." She nods her head.

"Where is your bathroom?" I ask Veronica's mom. 

"Oh it's up stairs to the left then go down the hall and please call me Mrs.Cooper." She tells me.

I smile and go up stairs but instead of going to the bathroom I go to Veronica's room and peek through the door she wasn't in there i walk in and see her window open so I look out of it.

"AA!What the hell dude!" she says freaked out.

"Sorry." I say coming out with her.

"Are you vaping?" I asked her in disgust.

"Yeah but it's not nicotine it's weed." She answers me.

"Oh." 

"Wanna?" She asks me passing it to me.

"Naw I think i'm good." I say pushing her hand away.

"You sure you look kinda tense." She says laughing a little then takes another puff.

"Yeah Positive." I say shaking my curles.

"Where is Aya?" She asks me.

"Oh she down stairs." I tell her.

"She your girl?" She asked.

"What no she's more like a sister to me." I  say.

"Oh. You think i could hit?" She asks me laughing.

"Wait What? Don't you got a boyfriend?!" I asked suprised.

"Shiiii not for long he been getting on my nerves besides i'm Bi." She tells me then smokes some more.

"Does your parents know?" I ask her.

"Hell naw but if they did my mother wouldn't care and my dad might just beat my ass." She answers me.

"What you mean?"

"Nun never mind." She replies getting up.

"We should head back in." She tells me.

"Yeah you right." We go back in the house to Aya sitting on Veronica's bed on her phone.

"Damn what took yall so long? Derek you been smoking?!" She asked me a little sus.

"Naw all her." I say pointing  to Verionica, she just smiles.

"Yall should go home i'll see yall tommrow yea?" She asks us.

"Sure." I say then me and Aya leave her room and go down stairs.

"It was nice having you." Mrs.Cooper says.

"Thanks for having us." Aya says sweetly, then we leave and as soon as we get home we pass out.