#15 Park Ilpyo x reader lemon

[Warning : This will contain sexual themes, don't like, don't read........ Um...... Overstimulation........ Pregnancy kink............... Also, children later on]

*************************************

(Name)......... It's been a while...... How are you?" Your bluenette boyfriend asked, spreading his arms out and waiting for you to walk towards him.

You simply stared at him in shock, your eyes brimming with tears as you gaped at the your favourite person in the world "is...... Is that y-you....? B-berry?"

"It's your blueberry, (Name). Also, why do you look like that? Aren't you happy to see- oh, dear!"

He stopped abruptly, your body slamming into him as you jumped at him, embracing the blue eyed male excitedly and almost knocking him to the ground with tears streaming down your face.

He stumbled and caught you around your hips, spinning around with a grin on his face "there's my girl. What took you so long?"

"You came back to me! You came back! I'm so glad! Ilpyo...! I was so worried..... But you're back here now!" You sobbed, holding onto him as though he would disappear if you let go or loosened your grip.

"Hey, hey, shh.... It's fine.... I'm here now, you don't have to cry, muffin...... I'm right here in front of you, I'm with you again..... I can touch you again...... Don't cry........ Please, muffin..... Please?"

Ilpyo said, trying to soothe you as he cupped your cheeks in his hands, his forehead resting on yours, his lips brushing against your cheeks when he shifted his head slightly, holding you closer to him.

"Ilpyo....... I....... I really wanted to see you then....... But, you're here now and-"

"Hey! Are you (Name)'s boyfriend?! The one that ran away?! Why, I ought to kick you where the sun don't shine, boy.....! You made this beautiful girl so depressed!"

Your neighbor's voice interrupted you, the old woman barely able to walk up the pavement, her cane supporting the better portion of her weight. You looked worriedly at her as you were about to push away from Ilpyo to help her, but she stopped you

"Don't mind me, child, I can walk myself...... Look, even when she finally reunited with you, she still wants to sacrifice time with you to help me"

"Do you know how many men would kill to have a beautiful woman like her?! Even my nephew would fight in a brawl to the death for (Name)'s hand, and he's a coward!"

She whacked Ilpyo furiously with her cane, making you grab her arms and beg her "Mrs. Miho...... Please don't do that, there's something I'd rather you not see"

"He can attack..... Fight me back, you woman abandoning wuss!" The white haired woman said, whacking the male's shin, making him cradle the wound and hop on his other foot, his face scrunched up in an expression of pain

"ow.... Ma'am, I'm sorry... I'm not leaving anymore...... I swear......... I'm staying till the day I die...... As long as I don't have to work far away from home...... Or if I'm going, I'll take (Name) with me, I promise....... I won't do it again"

You pleaded with the old woman, and finally succeeded in calming her down, still annoyed, she only huffed in response to Ilpyo

"leave if you want, but if I ever catch you, I'll kill you..... Making (Name) suffer like that, she cried every day, waiting for you to come back, for two whole years! And even when she was lonely, she didn't invite any other men here, she loved you even when you were gone, you silly boy"

Your cheeks flushed in embarrassment at Mrs. Miho exposing you. Ilpyo's lips turned up at the corners as he wiggled his eyebrows at you "Is that so, (Name)? I didn't know you missed me so much..... You even cried every day, and waited for me too, I didn't realize you- Ouch!"