Who is it ??🤔

It is ...... Taylor  your high school 🏫 CRUSH 😻 and for some reason he comes to sit next to you he says mind if I sit here you say umm sure I couldn't say no you paid for the seat 💺
You are just about to fly off as lots of people come banging on the plane and are shouting TAYLOR  TAYLOR and  you say.                    explain what's going on right now  he said there just fans you wait wha  Taylor: TiKTOk fans I have like 2 or 3 million followers you:MILLION!!!!everyone on the plane stares at you  👀 .

And finally you have left the airport you ask Taylor you:where are you heading to you both say "hype hype hose at the same time  Taylor:maybe we could  umm go together he says in a shy 🙈 way you :sure that would be awesome 😊,You both get to the hype hose at about 2in the afternoon and open the doors 🚪 and finally you see everybody in person . You scream hii and everyone said hi back and didn't realise who it was and then they all came running Dow the big stairs and come and hug 🤗 you and Taylor the boys hug Taylor first and the girls hug you first and then the girls hug Taylor and the boys hug Taylor and finally you say and who exactly sent me the message to come and Some called Rylan /your BFF 👯 you run 🏃‍♀️ and hug him so tight he nearly suffocates and everyone says and how do they know each other .