part 61

You wake up to Josh kissing you all over your face. You try to keep a straight face as soon as he gets to your lips.

Josh-you fucker!
You-im sorry, I just like the affection
Josh-mhm, now get up we are working out.

I nod my head and get up to change. After I change into a simple Nike shorts and sports bra I head downstairs and walk to the gym/garage.

I see Olivia glaring at me but I ignore it. You walk over to Josh and he kisses you before staring. I think he is only doing weights today but I didn't ask.

I was talking to the girls when I look over and see Olivia and Griffin being flirty, it really pissed me off because she still with Kio. So me being me, I bring attention to it.

You- hey Olivia, you're still with Kio you cheating whore.
*everyone looks at you in shock*
Josh-Nessa!
Dixie- she's just saying the truth Josh.
Olivia- what did you just say to me?
Kio- I wouldn't challenge her Olivia.
Sommer- okay stop!
You- you heard me!
Jaden- Nessa, that's enough!
Mads- fans are outside please.
Olivia- maybe I did, just say it again babes
Cynthia-Olivia, you're pushing it with all of us.
You- okay, you're cheating whore,who thinks you're the shit when you're not. You couldn't get Fame by yourself so you just used us all. You couldn't keep your hands to yourself so you ruined a relationship-
* by now I was right in her face with her staring at me*
You- you Olivia ponton are a whore,who cant keep anyone!you're pathetic
Mads- Olivia, I woul-
Olivia- no no, she's right I did use you all for clout, I did ruin "good" relationship. I do think I'm the shit, because I am but one thing you'll never keep is him-
* she points right at Josh, now she's testing*
Sommer-Olivia!
Olivia- you better hope I never run across your man! I wonder how good he is in bed? I mean he had you moaning loudly in the Bahamas.
* by now tears running down my face, she brought in my love and sex life for what?*
You- fuck you!

After that I ran off and with judging by the footsteps Jaden running after me, I feel numb and like ending it all. I quickly lock my door with Jaden banging on it, I went in my bathroom and grab a blade. I go and sit on the floor at the end of my bed.

Jaden- pumpkin?! Pumpkin please stay here on this world for me, Josh, Avani, everyone and Sway. I love you so much I should have never left you after graduation. I should have stayed.

After he said that I got up and stumbled to my bedroom door. I go to open it when I fall causing a loud thud. Then I hear Jaden, but I can't seem to say anything.

Jaden- Nessa!?

Next thing I know I saw my door on the ground in Jaden is holding me into his chest crying. I saw everyone standing in my doorway and Josh looking down almost like if he was disappointed in himself. He looked up and I saw lipstick, Olivia's lipstick on his lips. I jumped up accidentally slapping Jaden.

You- that fucking whore!

I jumped off my bed, pushing past everyone until Josh grab my waist. He looked at me with sad eyes.

You- not now Joshua!
Josh- listen to me! She kissed me and I pushed away as soon as she did.

I ignored him and walk downstairs, I see Kio with his head in his hands. I choose to ignore him right now and continue walking to the gym.

As soon as I open the door I see Olivia on her phone talking to it. I didn't realize she was live and I went up to her and slapped her hard across the face.

You-that's for messing my boyfriend you whore!
Dixie-shes live ness!

As soon as I hear Dixie say that I freeze, tear still rolling down my cheeks so I'll just escaping my lips Until I Collapse. Falling down hard on knees, cry uncontrollably. Next thing I know avani and Dixie you're hugging me.