Queen of hearts

Katherine

We arrived at the hotel in Paris, France. Julian swept me off my feet and carried me into the room as he captured my lips, then set me down. I gazed at the hotel room as I pulled away from him and walked towards a set of double doors, opening them and stepping onto a balcony.

I set my palms on the railing and glanced out at the city. Off in the distance, the Eiffel Towel loomed. Cars moved along the roads as people ventured around the city. Paris is a magnificent city with lots of cultures.

Two arms wrapped around me as lips pressed against the nape of my neck. I glanced at Julian, who gazed at me.

"Mrs. Wright, you disappeared on me." 

I swiveled in his arms to face him as a smile crept upon my lips. "I didn't want to miss this glorious city."

"We'll explore Paris and other cities while on our honeymoon. I want to enjoy my wife." Julian gave me a seductive look as my breath caught in my throat, and my heart fluttered.

Julian grazed his fingers through my hair, making my body involuntarily react to his touch. I dipped my head back as his lips landed on my neck, sucking and nipping at my delicate skin. I couldn't help the moan that escaped my lips.

"Tell me what you want, Katherine," Julian whispered against my skin.

With each kiss, my mind went blank as my legs trembled.

"Tell me what you want," Julian whispered again.

"Please." The word escaped my lips pleadingly.

"Katherine, I want to hear you say it." Julian's hand curved around my bottom, pressing me against him as he focused on the tender area of my neck.

"Fuck me," I breathed, wanting him inside of me.

*******
Julian

I crashed my lips against Katherine's and hoisted her into my arms as she wrapped her legs around my waist. While carrying her over to the bed, our lips devoured each other. After lowering her to the bed, I worked fervently at removing her clothes and tossing them to the floor.

I stood before her and shrugged off my suit coat and dress shirt, letting them fall to the floor. Next, I undid my trousers and shoved them down, along with my boxes, as my hardened cock sprung free. Katherine's eyes roamed my body, landing on my cock as she licked her lips. Desire flooded my body as I gazed at her under hooded lids. My cocked ached, wanting to be buried in her sweet spot.

I leaned down and placed my lips on the inside of Katherine's legs, kissing up her legs. She squirmed as I took my time, trailing my lips up her legs as the tip of my tongue glided against her skin. My cocked throbbed at the anticipation of being buried inside her.

I glanced at Katherine's face as she bit her bottom lips, preventing a moan from escaping her lips. I worked to her sweet spot to find it dripping wet and ready for me. I slid my arms around her upper thighs, buried my face into them, and lapped at her juices greedily. I nibbled on her swollen clit as she groaned while rocking her hips against my mouth. My arms tightened around her legs as she withered while I sucked and licked her sweet spot.

Then Katherine jerked against me as a scream erupted from her lips, and she came undone entirely. I didn't wait for her to recover as I positioned the tip of my cock at her entrance and drove it deep inside her, filling her to the hilt. Katherine released a throaty moan as I pounded into her relentlessly, filling her walls clamped around my throbbing cock.

"Oh, God!" Katherine screamed.

I grunted as I slammed into her sweet spot over and over. Katherine dug her nails into my back as my cocked fucked her sweet spot until we exploded together. After releasing, I slid out of her, rolled over, grabbed the phone, recovered, and dialed. Katherine rolled onto her side and propped her head on her hand.