Bliss

Julian

We returned from our site seeing as Katherine headed to the bathroom. I removed my sports coat and hung it up, then unbuttoned my shirt. The bathroom door opened as I spun around to find Katherine leaning against it with her arm upward and dressed in lingerie. My erection strained against my trousers.

"Do you like what you see?" Katherine arched her brow.

I stalked toward her with my shirt unbuttoned until I stood before her with hooded lids. I lifted her chin and tilted her head backward. "My dick is aching to be buried inside you."

"Then show me."

I lowered my head as my lips attacked Katherine's neck. I sucked and nipped at her tender skin as moans elicited from her mouth. I shrugged off my shirt as it fell to the floor while moving from her neck to her breasts. Her tips strained against the lacy fabric. I yanked down the material to give me better access to her as my mouth descended on her taunt tip.

My tongue swirled around it as it pebbled until I moved to the other breast and sucked and nipped at it. As my mouth engulfed her tip, my hand rubbed the outside of the thin material of the panties, finding them dampened.

Katherine's moans increased as I slipped my hand under the material and slipped a finger between her slick folds.

"Julian." Katherine's voice came out as a pant.

I pumped one finger into her before adding a second one and curling them. Katherine clamped down on my fingers as I moved them in and out of her in a slow motion.

Katherine grabbed handfuls of my hair and tugged, trying to steady herself. "Julian, I need to come."

"Not yet, my love." I continued thrusting my fingers inside her.

"Please, Julian." Katherine's voice became pleading.

I slipped my fingers out and spun her around, facing the wall. I undid my trousers, letting my hardened length spring free before shoving my dick inside her. A scream erupted from Katherine's lips as I spread her and filled her to the hilt.

I leaned into her ear. "Tell me what you want."

"Fuck me."

With those words, I gripped Katherine's hips, slid my dick out until only my tip remained, and slammed back into her. I pounded her sweet spot mercilessly, burning myself inside her. Katherine gripped my cock as our bodies exploded in unadulterated pleasure.

Once our bodies stilled, I wrapped my arms around Katherine and buried my face into her neck. Katherine remained against the wall as I held her close to me. I needed her body against mine because I craved her.

**********
Katherine

Julian pulled out of me, hoisted me into his arms, and carried me to the bed. Once he set me down, he worked to remove the rest of the fabric from my body. Then he shimmied out of his trousers and boxer, letting them drop to the floor.

Julian climbed into bed and hovered over me until he slid back inside me. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he crept in and out of me. I pulled his lips to mine as he rolled his hips back and forth until we exploded again.

Afterward, Julian pulled out and pulled me to him. I snuggled into his body as he engulfed me with his arms.

"You surprised me today."

I lifted my head. "What do you mean?"

"The way you took control at the cafe. It made my dick twitch."

I quirked my brow. "Oh?"

"I couldn't wait to get you back to the hotel and fuck you." Julian smirked.