Chapter 2 - The Storm

Y/N point of view

I began to think my starvation was getting to me seeing nothing was in the cave now I walked up the mountain and I looked up wondering why the sky was getting darker and some rain began to drop on my muzzle and face I shake my face to get the water off however the few droplets that landed on my face where then followed by a down pour of rain running up the mountain I found a hollow tree and climbed into the small space I whined hearing the loud thunder

3 person view

Two boys where walking in the rain on the mountain having their date and picnic they tried to cover their heads with their jackets getting soaked and hearing the thunder they ran to take cover under a tree hearing a whine they looked around and then at each other "was that you noah love? Do you not like the thunder " one boy asked his boyfriend and noah shook his head "no it's not me I don't like the thunder but I'm not whining" he spoke and looked around "Sam the tree is hollow look there's a animal in their I can't see what it is it's to dark" he spoke bendimg down and the wolf pup growled deeply not wanting them to get closer scared as the fur on her back stood up and she growled more deeply Sam looked at noah "maybe we should give her space and leave her alone" he spoke not wanting to be hurt be the wolf pup himself noah shook his head "do we have any food in the basket maybe she's hungry if it is a she that is I can't see maybe she's injured" he asked a bit and he looked at the wolf pup in the tree.

Y/N point of view

I looked at the two boys scared and terrified I wanted them to go afraid they would hurt me or worse kill me they kept their space and my stomach growled more feeling a bit drained of energy a bit and making sure to keep my guard up so the boys don't kill me or get close to me I could understand them talking which was strang my whole life I have been a wolf maybe it's how I am learning human language my eyes begin to get very heavy my limbs became numb and I found my hearing fade out and my vision go and my head landed on my paws hard and I fell unconscious all I remember is the feeling of being terrified and the black colour consuming me what was going to happen to me will I be alive still or not.....