The Bonfire

Male x Female | Public; Sub: Dom; Denial | Female POV

Aiden and I were at a bonfire surrounded by all our friends celebrating the end of exams. We were sitting around the fire while Aiden and his best friend Jax were reminiscing about the trip they both took last year to Spain. Aiden and I had both been here a while and the drinks that I had earlier were beginning to take an effect, making me a bit sleepy. I was sitting across Aiden's lap, my legs draped over his left thigh, my head resting on his right shoulder and my eyes closed while I just listened to the sound of his voice.
There was a break in the conversation when Aiden whispered in my ear.
"Did you do what I asked?"
I just bit my lip and nodded my head in response. Aiden nods his head before continuing his conversation with Jax.

As I begin to relax and drift off again, I notices Aiden's hand rubbing up and down my thigh. I can feel the skirt of my dress moving up and down with the movement of his hand and it wasn't long before his hand slowly made its way underneath the fabric. Aiden's hand is getting dangerously high and anyone looking at us front on would be able to see exactly what we are doing. I open my eyes slightly to see if anyone is noticing what is happening, but no one is paying any attention, not even when Aiden's hand brushes all the way along my thigh to my bare ass sitting on his leg.
Once Aiden was satisfied with discovering my missing panties he tries to sneak his hand between my closed legs. I try to keep my legs closed tightly, hoping he will give up until we leave, but then I feels Aiden's hand tap my thigh twice; there is no room for argument.
I adjusted my position on Aiden's lap, moving my legs either side of his, spreading my thighs to allow him access. I can hear Jax saying his goodbyes and watched him walk away before Aiden's hand begins to move again, stroking the inside of my thigh. Aiden feels my whole body go tense in his lap as his hands creep further and further up. I tilt my head back, looking up at the stars as I thank god it is very dark out here otherwise everyone would be able to see me on display. My legs spread for Aiden; panty-less like he requested, his hand between my thighs and my dress skirt lifting with the movement of his hand.

"Relax baby" Aiden whispers in my ear as he trails his fingers over my clit. I squirm in his lap. He grips my waist with his other hand, "Sit still."
I can feel Aiden grinning from ear to ear while he keeps stroking my clit ever so lightly, "Why are you so wet darling?"
I groan in response trying not to move my hips, needing so much more than his light touches on my clit. Aiden had been edging me all day, I have been begging him to let me cum for 10 hours and now is no different. I need him right now and I don't care who sees, I'm desperate.
Aiden slips his fingers into me, I grip the arms of the chair tightly while he whispers things in my ear but I can't hear him. All I am focused on is the way his fingers are moving in and out of me slowly as he continues to tease me. I arch my back softly moaning. I can feel Aiden chuckle behind me in response to the power he has over my body and that is my undoing, I cannot resist anymore. I start to move my hips to the rhythm of his fingers, desperately trying to speed up the movement, fucking myself on his fingers. Aiden suddenly stops fingering me when he feels my hips starting to move, he removes his fingers and I whimper at the loss of his touch.
"I told you to stop moving" he grunts, sternly in my ear, gripping my hip harder for emphasis.
"I'm sorry" I say as I turn my head to look up at him "I won't do it again."
Aiden starts fingering me again, much harder, then before, the teasing is over now and it's only a matter of time before we are caught.
I'm breathing heavily trying not to moan, trying not to gain the attention of everyone around us, but he doesn't care. He wants everyone to see what he is doing to me. He can feel me clenching around his fingers, he speed up your movements while also rubbing my clit. I let a moan slip past my lips, I'm about to cum. "Please?" I beg, trying to ask for permission to cum, I am so close I can feel it. Aiden's fingers feel so good inside me, the cool breeze brushing against my skin, the sensations are all too much and I can't hold back anymore. Just as I'm about to cum, he stops rubbing my clit and he slows the speed of his fingers right back down again. "Good girl" he whispers in my ear, his fingers moving slowly in and out of me as my heart rate and breathing begins to even out. Aiden removes the hand from my hip and brings it up to my face, turning my head and kissing me passionately. I moan into his mouth as his tongue slips pasts my lips, I'm so distracted I don't noticed that his fingers have stopped moving. As I begin to turn into the kiss trying to turn around on his lap, he thrusts his fingers suddenly back into me halting all my movements. I moan into Aiden's mouth loudly as his fingers work hard and fast on my sensitive pussy. Aiden pulls away from the kiss catching my lip between his teeth as he brings me closer and closer to cuming. My eyes are locked on his as  he has me begging to cum again, I don't need words he can see it in my eyes. I can feel him getting hard under me, and I can't help the desperate pleas that leave my lips. I'm so wet and sensitive and I grip his shirt tight in my hands as I watch his lips mouth "No" as his fingers slow down again,