Bad Day

Male x Non Gender Specific | Oral; Blowjob | Your POV

"Jax? I'm home!" I shout as I make my way through the front door, I get no response. I take off my shoes and throw my keys in the bowl before making my way down the hallway to the kitchen "Jax?" still no response. I make my way up stairs trying to find him, I walk into our bedroom, the bathroom light is on, the door open and I can hear the water running. I grin not saying a word, creeping up to the door to scare him. As I get closer to the door the bathroom becomes clearer and I can see him standing there in all his glory, it stops me in my tracks. 

I push the door open slightly trying not to let it creak so I can just admire him for a bit longer. His back is to me, with his left hand braced against the wall, I watch as the water trickles down his back as the muscles contract with the movement of his other hand. I slide myself into the bathroom, silent as can be, he hasn't noticed me yet and I'm hoping it can remain that way. He is the sexiest thing I have ever seen and nothing makes me want him more then watching him pleasure himself. My eyes drift round to the front of him as I watch his hand stroke his cock up and down at a normal pace. It takes everything in me not to groan at the sight of him, I can feel myself being aroused just by watching him. I want to touch him, I want t feel him, I want to be the one that makes him cum. Jax speeds up his hand on his cock and he moans, throwing his head back, his eyes are close. I can't take it anymore, I slowly start to remove my clothes trying not to startle him. Once my clothes are on the floor I open the shower door and let myself in. I take hold of his upper arms pushing myself flush against him as I kiss his neck. Jax jumps instantly at my touch and goes to turn around. "No, don't stop, keeping going"  I say as I take hold of his hand and guide it back to his cock. 

I keep my hand on his guiding it up and down his cock, stroking him as I begin to nibble on his neck, my other hand exploring every ridge of his body. I can feel him groaning slightly at the feeling of my skin on his, I guide my lips from his neck, down his back as I left go of his hand. I make my way around him with my kisses until I am standing in front of him. I look up into his eyes as I pull his head down to my height to capture his lips with mine. He moans into my mouth as he grips my hips with both his hands, squeezing tightly. He slips his tongue into my mouth, deepening the kiss and bringing my closer to him. I can feel his stiff cock pressing against my tummy and I can't help but moan. I move my hand in between us feeling for his cock, I brush my fingertips against his sensitive tip hearing his short intake of breath before wrapping my fingers around him. He can barely fit in my hand but I stroke him up and down in a twisting motion, as i begin kissing down his chest working my way onto my knees. 

On my knees I look up at him continuing to stroke his cock, I lean forward pressing a light kiss against his tip, I watch his fist clench at my actions. I kiss the tip of his cock again taking just the tip into my mouth as I suck and twirl my tongue around it. I moan around him at the mere taste of him in my mouth, I want so much more. His hands make their way to the back of my head, gripping my hair while letting out a frustrated moan from my teasing. I remove him from my mouth as my hand works him harder and faster before stopping my movement and gripping the base of his cock. I lock eyes with him as I wrap my lips around his cock, bobbing my head slowly on just the tip, swirling my tongue round, licking every inch of him in my mouth. Jax's grip on my hair gets tighter as I gradually take more and more of him into my mouth. I release the grip I have on his cock and let both my hands explore him, grazing my fingernails down his chest. Jax lets out a loud groan before thrusting his hips, forcing his cock deeper into my mouth, down my throat. My nose is almost touching his stomach as my throat is clenching around him. I grip his ass in my hands, digging my nails in as it gets harder and harder to breath. Tears fall down my cheeks at the feel of him invading my throat and I begin to struggle with the lack of of air before he suddenly pulls out of me, releasing me. I fell forward onto my hands and knees coughing and gasping desperately for air. 

"I'm sorry baby, I had a bad day. I know you haven't done that before" Jax says as he is wiping the tears that leaked from my eyes. I lift my head to look at him, his cock hard and rigid and he looks desperate to cum. I straighten myself back up, repositioning on my knees, I take his hands and place them back into my hair. I grip his hips before saying "Do it again"

"What?" 

"Do it again. I want to make you feel better Jax. I want you to fuck my throat." I say placing kisses up and down his cock watching it twitch under the light touch of my lips. "Please Jax, fuck my throat" I whisper, my lips lightly touching the sensitive tip of his cock. That was all the permission he needed before thrusting his cock back down my throat. I groan instantly around him as he is thrusting in and out harshly. This is different than before, before my throat had time to relax to adjust to his size but now my throat clenches around him with every thrust. I open my mouth wider allowing him further access, I am getting closer and closer to having him all in me to having his cock buried balls deep down my throat. I begin to squirm of the idea of him cuming down my throat, choking on him as he release himself inside me, feeding me his cum. I can hear myself gagging around him, tears rolling down my face, I close my eyes trying to relax my throat more before I feel my nose brush against his stomach. I moan loudly letting him feel how turned on I am with him buried down my throat. I start to bob my head slightly with his movements encouraging him to go faster, moaning more and more around him. I take his balls in my hands massaging them when I feel them tighten. He is about to cum. 

Jax grips my hair tightly bringing my head back a bit "Look at me. I want to look in your eyes as you swallow my load" I open my eyes slowly looking up at him, I can see all his muscles clenching, this is beautiful to watch and with one final thrust his is buried balls deep down my throat. My nose touching his stomach as I look up at him and see every muscle of his tense as he moans out my name. I can feel his cock twitching as he is cuming down my throat, my throat clenching around him. I can feel the hand on the back of my head relax, I relax my hands onto his hips as i slowly remove him from my mouth. My tongue tasting every inch of him, when he is no longer down my throat and I can breath again I start to bob my head. I suck and lick him draining him of all the cum he has, I moan at the taste on him in my mouth. I love the taste of him in my mouth, when he is finished and his cock is relaxed I release him from my mouth. I breathe heavily trying to regain my breath as I slowly being to stand up. His eyes are still closed as he is still trying to recover, I place my hand on his cheek making him look at me. I smile up at him and place a chaste kiss on his lips.

"So how's your bad day now?" he looks down at me smiling as he turns off the water and takes my hand.

"About to get a whole lot better" he replies as he drags you into the bedroom.