𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 2

*- TIME SKIP TO PRESENT TIME-*

Yuju's POV:

I'm at Soonyoung's house again as always. Today I'm staying over for the night at his place. We are lying on his bed in the dark watching a horror movie as it was around Halloween. I despise horror movies but Hoshi managed to convince me to watch it with him.

My head was halfway inside the blanket. I turned my head over to see Soonyoung completely focused on the screen in front of us. I decided to turn around which was the moment when a jump scare was played. I immediately shut my eyes as I flinched and screamed in fear. I open my eyes to see myself hugging Soonyoung.

He stared at me and laughed. "Yuna you're so cute" as he played with my hair. I blushed and signalled him that I wanted to stop watching the movie. He took the remote controller and turned off the tv and looked back at me. "Are you tired?" Soonyoung asked me. I looked at the clock in his room. 3:00am. "I'll go sleep downstairs then" I told him as I stepped out of Soonyoung's bed and onto the wooden floor of his room. His bed was really comfortable though.

"Yuna, it's fine. You can sleep in my bed." Soonyoung grabbed my wrist and stared at me as he got off his bed. "I'll sleep downstairs. Goodnight Yuna" He smiled at me and left his room closing the door shut behind him. I never realised his eyes were this pretty. I collapse onto the bed and closed my eyes. I start thinking of Soonyoung. How cute he is, how kind he is and all that stuff. Until it came to me... that I am developing feelings for my best friend.