One Shot

* 4 years *

Shinsou's quirk had just manifested. The first time was against two bullies, making them leave the poor victim. The feeling he felt after helping someone was undescribable. But it didn't last long. The "victim" screamed "GO AWAY, VILLAIN, DON'T HURT ME". At that time Shinsou didn't understand what the kid meant. When he went home he told his parents. They explained it all to him. he felt the worldcrush him all at once. But didn't give up. Even if the world was against him he was going to be a hero.

Kaminari's quirk arrived late, when he was almost 5. He thought he didn't have one. It was pure joy. It manifested when he was alone in his room. He immediatelly went downstairs. While he was telling his parents he got over-excited. Sparkles started going everywhere, hurted his parents and did several damages to the house. He was grounded, and got told he better learn to control his quirk. He cried himself to sleep that night. The morning after he woke up with a though "I'll control my quirk and become a hero, so I'll only ever hurt villains".

* 10 years *

Shinsou had no friends. Not thyat he cared, but... it... kinda... hurt... his parents started abusing him after they found out he was gay and a femboy. But he still had a goal. The feeling of helping someone never left his mind. He still wanted to help others.

Kami had troubles controling his quirk. He found out that after using too much of his quirk his brain gets fried so his friends kept on calling him stupid. He wasn't, but if it meant having friends he would bare it, resisting the urge to scream., Even his parents treated him like he was stupid So he put on a mask. A mask of a stupid kid, a playboy, a funny guy. Still determined, maybe more than ever, to become a hero and prove them wrong with facts.

* UA RESULTS TO THE ENTRY EXAM *

Shinsou expected it. He knew. But, still, he was hurt. How could he not be? But neverthless he continued. He would become a hero.

Kaminari made it. But everyone thought it was luck, or the phisical exam. No one believed he was actually capable. So he hid it behind a big smile. He hid sadness, his perfect score and his urge to scream behind that smile.

* UA FESTIVAL AFTERMATH  *

Shinsou was mad. He burned his chance. But he would make it. He promised while he returned home, unaware that a underground pro hero was following him seeing a great potential, and about to get mad and surprised about the purple-head home life.

Somewhere else kami was returning home. He knew nobody thought he could ever win. But he still had his mask on. He couldn't cry, he couldn't feel emotions, he couldn't vent. Not if that meant hurting others with his quirk. The weight under that mask had become heavier, but he still carried it.

* AFTER SOME MONTHS *

Shinsou was about to enter class 1-A. He was adopted and trained by Aizawa, after his parents went to prison for child's abuse. Once he entered he spotted his desk, next to a certanin yellow-hair.

Shinsou and Kami, oddly for everyone, became the bestest friends (bakusquad and Mineta were quite jealous). They could take off their masks and be theselves. They learned to know the other, understood each other. Helped each other, with quirk, and were, one to another, the only person they could vent with Slowly fell in love. Once they became pro heros they had their own agency "thundermind  duo", and were quite popular.

* YEARS AFTER *

It's their day off, they decided (actually Shinsou asked Kami, which obliviously agreed) to go on a date. They were both quite nervous. They went to a cinema and then on a walk. "I can't do this anymore!" said Shinsou, kami felt his heart skip a beat. "It could get things awkward, have bad influence on our work and all, but I can't do this. I love you Denki". Kaminari felt himself tearing up "I love you too Shin!". Shinsou wasd quite surprised, but kissed the blonde haired boy. It was a long kiss, with years of repulsed feelings and anxiety.A beautiful kiss, which meant everything. "Do you wanna be my boyfriend?" "YES". So their new life together started, and they loved every second of it.