Happy days

Elina's narration.

Hi readers,

I'm Elina and I'm a famous writer. I graduated from a ordinary college. I was never interested to do some job under someone so I thought for a long time and decided to become a writer when I was 18 years old.

But being a writer isn't a easy task. I have to follow the all bla bla things and have to keep in check with my editor to keep things in order.

I have a personality were I'm to close and open with selected people and overly introverted with people who gives me negative videos which makes people to think I'm arrogant, selfish, and too proud.

Some even think that I'm too overbearing and arrogant as I'm picky and won't accept things when it won't go the way I desire.

Most of the people who knows me says that I'm innocent and naive and also cute.

But no matter what other say about me or think about me I can't escape from the judgemental eyes of the society.

I even remember one guy came to me and called me FAKE. I was in a dilemma as to who that person is.

This incident happened when I was in my sophomore year as I told you I'm introvert when people gives me negative vibes so I kept all my crazy thoughts and naughty behavior in check and behaved properly with my classmates.

After 1 week of evaluation of all the people in my class I got to know that their is no one who can go according to my character so I went with my proper behavior for almost my whole college life.

But the guy who called me fake, I saw him sometimes with my classmates friends and we are on wishing mornings and afternoon base.

One day I'm having my coffee in cafeteria one of my classmate cracked a joke and I was laughing and I didn't see who was standing back of me. My hand touched him and I was so scared and apologised him.

And he straight forward told me that I'm fake and he got to know what kind of person I am in front of my whole class who were on break and chilling in cafeteria.

Everyone gave me an wired look as if I committed a crime. I was confused at that time and looked at the guy in front of me. Without saying a word he left from their so I continued to laugh with my friend as I remembered the joke.

After 5 minutes he came back and apologized me for being straightforward. I didn't care about what people thinks about me so I forgot that issue.

I don't even remember the guy but I remember him calling me fake as not every person you meet will come and say that your fake on your face right🤣.

Well coming back to me I think I'm a lazyass and I stay in doors all the time watching chinese dramas, korean dramas and Thai dramas ( BL though 😜) and most of the time I spend my time reading novels, blogs, mangas and webtoons.

As a writer I read others work to know their style, thoughts and the interesting plots. I became famous for my genres of romance and psychology.

Aside my profession I dont have many friends. Actually I dont have friends. I have a childhood friend whom I consider as my sworn sister.

Practically saying I have a wonderful parents, sister and job. My life is pretty much going smoothly until that devil entered without my knowing.

My peacefull days were long gone without my knowledge.

Well that's all about me.

=================================

Author's note:

Hi everyone,

This is my first time writing a story so please let me know your valuable thoughts about my work.

Thanks for taking your time to reading happy days.

=================================