˜"*°•. Chapter 1 // The Past .•°*"˜

Hi there to those who are reading my story! This is my first story in Wattpad so it might not turn out as we as you guys think, so feel free to tell me what I need to improve in the comments section below.

---------------------------------------------------------ヽ(^0^)ノ--------------------------------------------------

  There was this mysterious girl once, her name was (L/N) (Y/N). She lived in the mountains and lived a peaceful life with her parents and siblings. One and another of those peaceful days passed until they hit rock bottom, and their peaceful days were over.

  One starry night, while she and her parents were sleeping, a demon appeared. It found (Y/N) and her family because of the candle in their bedroom, it was burning brightly. The demon entered the house quietly and ripped (Y/N)'s father apart. With the whisper 'Help', (Y/N) woke up and found her father being wolfed down into the demon's stomach. She couldn't do anything, run, scream or cry. Instead, she just stared frightfully at the bloody demon, "Come on! Do something, anything!", (Y/N) forced herself. But she just doesn't have the courage to do so, until a demon slayer came, and killed the demon.

 After the experience, (Y/N) changed almost every single bit of her since her father's death, she didn't laugh, nor smiled. Until one-day things get worse, her brother died from a lightning strike since he climbed to the highest mountain to get some herbs. And after that, her sister died due to sickness. And all that was left was her mother, and she prayed for her mother's safety and health every day. But, it didn't happen.

  After a year, another demon came. But this time, it was stronger.  And it was the leader of demons, Kibutsuji Muzan. He was passing by until he saw (Y/N) and her mother, and decided to kill them. Muzan aimed his arm at (Y/N) and slashed her, but he missed. Instead of (Y/N) getting injured, her mom took the hit for her

  Tore off arm, bleeding, yelling, running.

  The moment (Y/N) woke up, all she could see was blood, and her mom, just being decapitated by the ferocious demon. All (Y/N) could think of was running away, as she looked at her mother one last time, as her mother whispered.

  'Run,'

  Just like that, her mother was now lying on the floor dead. (Y/N) covered her mouth, and fled her house before Muzan can get to her.

  After she got to safety,she thought that she useless, helpless, trash, shit. And she would always wish that she was dead, not her father or mother. But as she remembers her father's last words, 'Even if you lose everything you have, you have to keep on moving.'

  But how am I going to keep on moving if you guys are dead Pa? How am I going to forgive myself for not saving you or Ma?

  Until she heard about a group of people called the Demon Slayer Corps, and remembered that she met one herself. And made a decision, 

  To join the Demon Slayer Corps.