Navel Politics

Rohit has his own Company. We have many people working for us. Good people. We feel responsible for their well-being. And in return they truly love us back.

I know most of their family and children as well. We love hanging out at company outings. Some of the men do stare at my navel, but they all respect me enough to never make a move.

There is no need for me to use my navel in leverage for anything here. but where's the fun in that? I love having such a valuable asset that can help people, but also have some fun at same time. I feel slightly aroused knowing that I can use my navel as a super power to help everyone. And that men would be desperate to have a few minutes alone with my tummy and their tongue deep in me. It's win win for me.

I miss my younger days when I had to let so many men fullfil their desires with my navel. I miss seeing the glint in their eyes when they knew they had the permission to lick and suck my navel with a deep lust.

There are some other uses than just monetary gain. I actually used my navel to get my sister's son into a prestige school once. They had many board members. But that's a story for another day *wink*

Let's begin the story.

So, one day Rohit came home and asked if I felt like going to a party next weekend. I was curious, and asked what the party was for?

He said it was a business party and winked slyly at me.

Hah! Now I was excited. He was upto something. And I'm part of that scheme. This will be fun. I might be a bit rusty. But I know me and my chubby tummy is up for it.

"Oh really? Hmm, I do wonder who the lucky man could be this time. It's been such a long time since you personally asked me for a favor hubby." I inquired, excited.

"Oh this time its not just Not just anyone, he is a the secretary to the minister, Mr Mohan Ramchandra. I've been trying for months to get him to approve my plans, but he is a difficult man to win over. I even tried to bribe him, but he just shrugged it off. He wasn't rude or anything but I just cannot get him to approve this plan. He seems adamant to make it difficult for the company." He seemed serious all of a sudden. ,"But I think we really need this win baby. I don't think he realizes what I have in my arsenal. I think I need to use the big guns to sweeten the deal." He said with a knowing smile as he sat on his knees and lifted my t-shirt.

As his tongue slipped deep inside my belly, I held his head softly

"Mmm babe, stop it now. you had me at party." My breath was getting shorter. " but baby do you think he will like my strechy belly and navel? He sounds like a powerful man, he must have all the beautiful women's navel he can get."

Rohit now starts sucking harder, " nonsense...mmm..no one can ignore your navel baby. Also the whole company will be indebted to your nabhi baby. Think about how many men will get to provide a better life for their families. How many lives you'll enrich with just your gorgeous hole. I even know Mr Ravi needs the raise to send his son abroad. Think about how your nabhi could help that boy become a Barrister" he mumbled at my navel as he starts chewing my large lower belly.