Mochi

Mochi

"homesick?"
He lift his head and and face me. I can see tears dripping from his eyes.
So the rumors is true...
Wait! What wrong with me?

I give him warm smile to make him feel comfortable.
On other hand, I feel miserable.
Damn! What should I do?

"don't mind what she said. Some lecturer like to use hash word..just to courage student..not to kill their passion to study.." I add and bump next to him.
I took out box of cigarette from my jacket.

"E..Excuse me. if you don't mind.. Faculty is non smoking area.. " his slow voice remain me.

"yeah.. I know. I just want to offer you. You looked teansed..." I try to hide my embarrassment and bite my lip.
I never intent to smoke..but I can't control my action.

"I don't smoke.. "
He giggles and wipes out his remains tears.
Shit! He so freaking cute.

Some students look and staring at us. I gave them my death stare and make them walk away with fear.
Busybody! Mind your own business!

"I want to spent more time with you..but I have class to catch.."
Hear that..his bright face become fade and his smile immediately disappear.
Dammit! He make me feel guilty.
Slowly..I pat his back.

"you have to learn how to live by yourself...independent. But... If you get into trouble..you can always come to me. I can be your ear..even gave my shoulder for you to cry on..I gave you my word" I raise my hand..like swearing.

"really?" he ask for confirmation.

"I don't give promise that I can't kept"

He smile widely until his eyes become like  beautiful crescent.
My heart gonna explode..any minutes..

"I'm Park Jimin. Call me jimin.. I'm first year student.. "
He so cheerful..

"well.. I notice that Jimin.  By the way, I'm Min Yoongi..call me.. Hyung"

He giggles again.
I sigh. Should I go to ER now...

"stay away from trouble Jimin...and try not to be nice to everyone okay. And one more thing..use your brain to think, not your emotions."

He just nod and listen to every word that comes from me.

"If I don't have class...I'll be on third floor. Look for my name on the door.."
I rise my feet and walk away.

"wait..Hyung!"

He standing froze with wide eyes.

"I..I  thought you were my senior.."

I give him a smile and point at the bench.
With corner of my eyes, I can see he pick up my note that I left there.

He smile and save my number on his cellphone.

Maybe this is our beginning.