Chaptah Sichs!

For those of you who might be confused, Z23 in this story yeeted herself out of Red Axis and joined AL. My fault for not explaining this. (And, if you want, Ayanami can join.)

Alex heard giggling. 

"It seems I scared you, Kommandant."

Alex frantically looked around, keeping his hand near his pistol. 

"I'm right here," He heard more giggling.

"Quit playing games with me, whoever you are," Alex said. 

A lady with white hair, an Iron Cross at her neck area, and.. (frick I ran out of describing words, so here's a picture instead.

 (frick I ran out of describing words, so here's a picture instead

"You haven't met me yet, but my name is Prinz Eugen. You are the Kommandierender Offizier of this base, Ja?"

Alex nodded, relaxing himself. He, however, did not release his grip on his pistol.

"What do you want? I heard you aren't part of this.. Azur Lane anymore," Alex said, now slowly retreating back to the base.

She followed. "This isn't part of my mssion, but I just wanted to see what the kommandant looked like," she giggled again. "And it seems he can be easily scared at times. I've already done my job here it seems," 

She activated her rigging, running away. "You damn..." Alex aimed his gun at the cruiser and fired. 

He managed to hit a shot, knocking her down. But apparently had no further effect, as she just got back up again and continued sailing. 

"God damn it," He jogged back to the base. 

He noticed a couple of shipgirls were also walking on this path. "Hey! You girls-"

He was cut off by another brilliant white flash. He opened his eyes, and he saw that he was on top of a hill, on an island. He realized he wasn't wearing his Naval uniform anymore, he was wearing his Marine tanker uniform. Three people were looking at him, one had severe burns, the other also had severe burns, the third had a shrapnel ridden body. This was his old crew.

"Com-I mean, Alex." his loader.

"It's... us," his gunner.

"I see that look on your face buddy, I know, my face may be messed up but, I ain't mad at you for it. In fact, none of us are." his driver.

Alex was frozen. His old crew, supposed to be dead, was standing right in front of him.

"Uh, I-I'm sorry for what happened to you, but do y-you guys know why I'm here?"

All of them nodded their heads. "We're here to help you out. Don't know why we'd need to, you already look ready. You're rockin' that naval uniform though." They all laughed. Well, Of course, except Alex.

"I mean, I guess for the time being this is all we have to say."

Alex suddenly got blinded again. "Ah god, what is with the-" he opened his eyes and saw two girls staring at him.