bored-

kansjsjab

kinda bored- really nothing to draw kensbsj

here's Otriae Híróyet another bnha teacher oc-

here's Otriae Híró
yet another bnha teacher oc-

her quirk is Otter which is basically Otriae has the attributes of an Otter, similar to her dad (who's a Spotted Seal (Selkie for those who don't know)), she's a naturally good swimmer, a little slow when it comes to running but a fast swimmer, with retractable claws, can breathe underwater (unlike her dad who can for a long period before needing to come back up-) she has soft fur on her arms and legs, and can shift herself into an actual otter. She does have a tail that she hides because she feels strange showing it (no I will not- draw I t) she also has webbed feet so there's that too. She's neither a river nor freshwater otter, she can swim in either.
Quirk drawbacks & weaknesses: she does get exhausted from swimming a lot, and doesn't have a full grasp on echolocation so she'll sometimes run into predators when she's in her otter form.

Personality: Otriae is an enthusiastic, energetic, spontaneous, and friendly person. Similar to her father she's confident and kind. She mixes easily with just about anyone. She loves people and is often the life of the party. She has a great sense of humor, infectious laughter, and often regale groups of people with stories.

so ye-

now I go- draw something idk