Bye Mya

𝗗𝗲𝗲𝗽 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗽𝗲𝗼𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘀𝘀

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hailey, let us explain, please, we didn't mean to-" Tayah begins as soon as they entered the house. Hailey was quiet the whole ride, and there was Mya, who was still bleeding by the way.

"Mya, sit on the counter please." Hailey says ignoring Tayah. Mya looked shocked by Hailey's tone.

She grabbed the medical box from cabinet and started cleaning Mya's bruise. Everyone was quiet and drained. Kay took a seat on the couch, laying on Charly's shoulders, Nisa sat quietly on the couch, and so did Tayah.

(A/N i literally don't know what they call them little shits.)

"Explain what happened" Hailey says after cleaning Mya's bruise. She put the Medical Box away and walked back to the counter, helping Mya get off. They walked back to the living where she stood there waiting for an explanation.

"So, we-" Nisa began but Mya interrupted.

"No Nisa, everything that happened is my fault, let me explain." Mya says. She felt horrible and guilty, and there was no way she would feel comfortable staying there after all that happened.

"I told them that we should go skating, and it was 9 at night so of course it was closed, but I lied and told them it was open, so I took them there. And i'm truly sorry, I know I messed up." Mya says looking down, not wanting anyone to see her tears. The girl all glared at her, disappointed.

"A- and, I'm sorry for that, I should've never took y'all there knowing it was closed, my dumbass just thought we needed a little adventure. I'm sorry Kay, Nisa, Tay and Charly. You guys trusted me, but I broke it. I'm sorry Hailey for making your job with us harder then it supposed to be. You shouldn't be stressing so much over kids that aren't even yours, so, I have decided that I need to leave." Mya says as she burst into tears.

Sadness washed over all the girls faces when those words flew out Mya's mouth. Although the girls were mad and upset with her, they still loved her and didn't want her to leave.

She was still apart of them, and they were already all so close. Hailey didn't like seeing the girls like this, neither did she want any of them to leave, specially so soon. She already had so much love in her heart for these girls, and so did they. They were all like one, so it would hurt extremely when one left, it felt incomplete.

"What? You don't have to leave Mya, we are upset with you, but there's no need to leave." Hailey says feeling bad. She reached out and grabs Mya's small hands.

"Yeah, we'll always love you no matter what you do, Mya. You are my sister, don't leave." Nisa says from the bottom of her heart.

"No guys, I can't live with what I just did, I'm stupid." Mya says as more tears escaped her eyes.