Dragon egg spell

I am doing this spell I will get my dragon egg tommarow morning I think in my egg will be under my pillow or in the backyard or balcony or somewhere in your area.

You will need the following items for this spell:

Paper Pen/Pencil Crayons/Colored Pencils Ruler(needs to have 12inches or a tape measure

Casting Directions for ‘Dragon Creation from egg to finish’

Read the following before you begin.

.Draw what your dragon will look like.

.Color your dragon based on it?s element or simply color your dragon then find out its element by its own color.

.Draw you next to your dragon. The dragon will be that much taller/ smaller than you.

.Right down your height next to you.

.Color yourself (optional)

.Make lines to the top of your body depending on your height. (example: five feet. Draw five equal lines.)

.Now continue to create your dragon?s height. The top of the dragon?s shoulders are its height. Not the head.

.Underline the peaks of you and your dragon.

.Fold paper hamburger design. So you can?t see your drawing. Fold it only once

.Now compose its info with a pencil on either side. (Name, Scale colour, wings, tail, Accessories, strength, behavior, skills, element, dragon breed, eyes, what it eats, etc.)

.Fold paper hamburger style again so you can?t see the words.

.Now write this and say it as you write it enabled: (it?s element) dragon of mine, come to me, by egg of (its element again). I summon the newborn mythical monster. So mote it be. (? So mote it be? Should be written as large as you can.)

.Now fold it hamburger style so you can?t see the words.

.Make a pentagram on one side.
.Fold it.

.Now every night, before you sleep, chant: God/ Goddesses, grant my fantasy dragon in the real world from egg to end

.Kiss the paper after you chanted and place it under your pillow.

.As you fall asleep, dream of you and your dragon coming together.

If you quit in the center, just simply read what you have. You need actual belief in dragons or else you will not get an egg.

type of eggs:
Water= sitting at the pool (if you have one)/blue egg
Earth=rock egg
Fire= flaming egg/ red egg
Air/Wind= maybe invisible and strong wind comes/ white egg
Snow= comes from winter time/white-blue coloring
Metal= metal egg
Silver= silver egg
Copper= copper egg
Nature= colorful (I?m not sure)
There are more egg types but I don?t have them in your mind now. So, if you have any other kind of element, please message me.

Let me know if the spell works. I am currently using this charm. Additionally, it’s best to make your dragon’s major abilities in order to phase through your dragon (if not desired to be touched), invisibility, and telepathy. Also, don’t make your dragon invincible. The spell won’t work if you do this. This spell is meant to be good and not bad. Once you discover the dragon egg, keep in eye on it. Hopefully, your egg will hatch within a week or so. Now I involved some things that I thought will work cause they seem to be in a great deal of places on the website. Your dragon egg should be in your back yard or in the balcony.