welcome to the story! (+characters and info)

Welcome to this story I really hope you all enjoy while you read it 💖💖
Now about all the characters firstly

Main characters:

Blueberry: age 12, grade 6, she's a hyper kid but can be shy when you first meet her, once you get to know her you'll love her.

Carrot: age 16, grade 11, she is the mom character of the group, always making sure everyone is doing well and that they are all ready for school, you'll rarely see her getting mad but when she does she really does.

Cookie: age 8, grade 3, she's a grumpy one but loveable sometimes, you won't hear much out of her but she mostly wants to hang around her friends.

Orange: age 6, grade 1, he is a little silly but everyone loves him for it, he is quite a hugger and loves to spend time with cookie, youll mostly see him hugging her.

Ice cream: age 17, grade 12, she's what she wants to call herself "the boring one" and mostly wants to do nothing with school but because of carrot must continue to go, she never wants to do anything with the group but she still continues to hang around with them.

Muffin: age 8, grade 3, she's kinda shy around people but mostly hangs around her best friend bread, muffin is also blind which makes the world around her seem very new still, bread helps her do most of her school work, she loves to play games with the group.

Bread: age 8, grade 3, she is muffins best friend and mostly wants to spend time with her to help out with muffins work, she is quiet but she does like to spend time with the group and chat about many things.

Extra characters:

Candy: age 14, grade 9, she is one of blueberrys many friends and she might not do to much but you'll see her around sometimes hanging with the main group.

Choclate: age 18, grade 12, he is ice creams boyfriend and tends to spend most of his time with her, he is quiet so you won't hear much from him often.

Valley: age 13, grade 7, she is a little bit of a tomboy and likes to spend time with the main group most of the time, she is a bit shy but that doesn't stop her from being a great friend to everyone.

Potato: age 15, grade 10, she is quite rude and is the bully of the school, you can't change her mind once you mess with her, you can't even accidentally bump into her without at least a punch from her and that's not a good thing.

Cake: age 10, grade 5, she is shy but likes to do things around the school to help out, she tends to the recycling and likes to help out the janitors and mostly does the hall monitoring in the school.

Candle: age 10, grade 5, she is quite a shy kid and has to deal with bladder issues, she never liked to talk to alot of people but is good friends with the main group, you won't hear much from her often..

Popsicle: age 17, grade 12, she's icecream best friend and tends to be with her most of the time, she's not afraid to speak her mind at all so if your rude to her you'll usally get a peice of her mind..

Mint: age 12, grade 6, she's the new kid and is very shy, she is good friends with blueberry and likes to mostly talk to her.

That was all of the characters so I might as well say that the school they go to is like a k-12 school so if your wondering why icecream is in grade 12 in the same story thing well that's why, I hope you all enjoy this story and Lemme know what u think!