the prank of death

It was morning time at the Simpsons house when Bart woke up having his face in Homer's butt "homer stop it" Bart yelld as he trys to get his head off "hahahahaha" homer laughs as he gets out the room. "Homer I told you to stop being a jerk to Bart sooner or later Bart's bones whould be cracked from you Homer" Marge Said in a anger tone. "Fine Marge I'll do it your way" homer replies. "I'll show you to put your butt on me" Bart sayd when making his plan on Google forms for some reason.  Prank homer in worst way to get revamgd. As the plan stops and Bart goes to school.

After school:
Bart is putting the final touches on his plan until homer comes to lay on the bed to help his Head. "Homer what are you doing that's my bed" Bart Said "hey I buy'd the bed so I get to do whatever I do to it" homer replied " oh yeah what about Lisas dream jurnal on Halloween" Bart says to homer "hey you should be happy you got that Black eye" homer yelld "oh yeah you can just get out the door like a Little ape you are" Bart roasted Homer as homer got angry and broke Bart's bed to pieces "what the hell homer that's my bed you jerk" Bart says. Homer gets his butt to Bart and Bart screams

" MOM HELLP HOMERS PUTTING HIS BUTT ON ME!!!". As Marge gets up the stairs Bart's head is suffocating Marge opens the door sseeing that homer is blocking the view of Bart in Homer's butt Marge closed the door and homer got more pissed at Bart so much that he got his butt to squeeze Bart's face as he trys to get off. Bart faints. And homer takes his head off. he is now laying on the floor sighing

The next day:
Homer woke up seeing Bart is not in there Homer looks around the room when he heard Marge saying breakfast is ready so homer went down seeing that Marge is blocking him with Lisa, Maggie, and Bart who has 2 black eyes. "You need to stop this Homer I don't want you to be evil like this have you listened to my dark past" Marge told homer "what's my dark past" homer said "it's by mother yeetlers and it's not out yet because there not ready yet" ( fact mother yeetlers is a band I created with my friends but no music yet ).

"Fine Marge I'll do something else to use on Bart"  homer said in a anger tone "well fine by me" Marge and Bart said to homer before  they left.

Later in Lisa's dream jurnal:
Dear dream jurnal, what's gunna happen to Bart when homer gets something new to use on Bart idk but hopefully it's something better then Homer's butt for once no choking too well see ya.

As Bart and Lisa go to the bus a mysterious man comes to talk to lisa "hey Lisa if you see Homer tell him Carl went to go on who wants to be a millionaire" the mysterious man says as he walks away "ok" Lisa said homer went to the car to work as the bus came Homer bumps the bus Right "ok Homer it's Battle car Time" Otto says as he Chase's Homer to school. "Yes I don't get to go to school" Bart says in joy "sorry but you have to go to school com'on kids let's go.

As the car leaves the house to school. "Hey look it's the itchy and scratchy show in he morning" Bart says as he turns it on "nope I get to pick" Marge says as she puts on today's country. "Uhhhhhhhhh" Bart Lisa growns of today's country "hey they make good music" Marge says before she gets bored "nvm I'll change it" Marge says changing it to zrock Field for the first time "what's all of this satanic music" Marge says in disgust "it's milerlin Manson ( I forgot the name )" Bart says.

As the kids are at school Homer's car runs into the classrooms destroying the school "my school!!!!!!" Principal Skinner says in sad tone "BART SIMPSON" Skinner yells at Bart saying it was him but he just got at school. Principal Skinner forces Bart to build to whole school agien "no he doesn't" Marge says in anger tone "well if he didn't do who did" Skinner Said "ITS HOMER" Marge says getting more angry "ok ok I'll call the cops on him" Skinner replyd "doh" homer Said

The day of the prank:
Bart is ready to do his prank like he plans to.  Here's what Will happen in are way because Bart has bad writing skills.

the Plan is to put butter fingers on the floor all the way into the swamp where Homer either sink's or fall down a Cliff

So Bart is now done with his plan and is waiting for Homer to come it only took 3 hours but homer pick the fall of Cliff "ahh" homer yells calling for help "don't you put your butt on me when i wake up fat ass" Bart says to Homer "I'll kill you boy" homer says in the most angryst look he ever had. Homer falls down while Bart goes back home.

1 day later:
Homer's came back home still angry at Bart for what he had done. "Oh homie what happened" Marge Said "I'll kill you Bart" homer said as angry he can be. Bart runs and runs away from Homer but wait homer is not slowing down. He close enough to jump on and tackle Bart. Which he did Marge is getting angryer Lisa is scared to death so she writes in her dream jurnal.

Dear dream jurnal, I think Bart got his revange on Homer in the worst way so much homer became a phycopath I lock the door and window in my room I can see Homer trying to kill Bart and Marge trying to get Bart off of Homer. Eww I think I see blood omg it is blood I'll see ya soon I hope.

Bart had to go to the hospital that night. Homer went to jail for attempted murder. It took almost 3 days for Bart to wake up. "Oh my special little guy are you ok" Marge sayd in sad tone. "K... kinda" Bart says. Marge kisses Bart lots of lots of times being so Happy at Bart  and pissed at Homer. It only took 2 weeks for Bart to get out of the hospital.

End of chapter:
Sorry for the vilonce I put in here like I Said I'ma dark person I hope I see you soon im also sorry that it took long to read ot will be shorter soon