CHAPTER 15

WIN'S NECK AND collarbone is literally seen, all of them are in the living room sitting, Win left shoulder is exposed, his left side neck down to his collarbone had a lot of hickeys.

Candy and Sweet was inspecting it, "These will take days to remove" Candy said and Sweet agree, Win only let out a snort and look at his brother who was looking at him then his neck.

"Good thing I brought my concealer" Sweet said as she took out a concealer in her sling bag and a sponge, her brows furrow, "But its not the same tone as your skin"

"Here mix it with this" Candy said as she gave a lighter color to Sweet, she mix the two concealers in her the back of her hand, when she was done mixing she compare it to Wins skin.

The color was right, she dabbed her sponge on the concealer and started to cover Win's marks in his neck and collarbone.

"Soooo," Sean started and all of them except for Sweet, turn to look at him, "How did he got so many hickeys?"

They all looked at Ace who had a disturb expression, "What are you all looking at?"

"Sweet told us Win took you home last night after you called him" Zero said as Ace lightly coughed, "Don’t tell me your the one who did it"

Ace couldn’t speak, who would admit there sexual faults? No one! Ace only let out a cough and looked at Win's neck and collarbone, 'Did I really do that?'

"Come to think of it, you never done this to anyone too" Mars stated, "What do you mean?"

"I mean, when Ace is drunk he would pull a random person and smell their neck nothing else" Mars said.

Win tsked, "The one I witness last night was crying, whining, begging and forcing people" He said making Sweet pressed the sponge harder on his neck, "What? Did I hear that wrong?"

She was shock, not only her but the people inside too. "Are you saying Ace didn’t just smell you but cried, whine, beg and force you?" Zero asked shock.

The Ace they know would just smell people's neck then leave, then he would fight with someone he doesn’t know and would laugh hysterically when he did stupid thing. The one Win describe was out of there imagination.

Ace cover his face using his hands, he let out a groan his neck and ears getting red as his body started to get hot, 'This is fucking embarrassing, what did you do self?!'

"So your telling me your friend never done this to anyone when his drunk but he did it with my brother?" Justine said almost glaring at Ace who was in the ocean of embarrassment.

"Yeah"

"Are you sure he didn’t do this to anyone?" Justine trying to confirm one last time. The trio nodded an looked at Ace. "Ace would never do it to anyone"

"Then why did he done it with my brother?" Justine said firmly, "We don’t even know"

They were all in silence as Win looked at Ace who was covering his whole face, he could clearly see his ears turning to red. He sighed, "Its fine, he was drunk he didn’t know what to do"

Justine look at him, "Are you sure your fine? With all those marks in your neck and collarbone?"

"I'm fine, Sweet will give me some concealers to cover these," He said as he looked at Ace, "Beside people do stupid thing when there drunk"