Photograph

I was soo bored. I couldn't believe that I agreed (under his charming and handsome smile...) to babysit Alex's little brother. He was a 4 year old adorable-looking-at-first brat that ran around all day. I did not know kids had so much energy.It took forever for me to put him to bed, but now I had nothing else to do... If I would have known that it was going to be this hard, I wouldn't have agreed to babysit. You know what? No. I think I still would have. He was soo hot! and I just wanted to get a little closer to him is all. Thats not that crazy is it?

I sighed as I walked down the hallway, brushing my fingertips against the smooth, white walls. I looked around, observing the elegant chandeliers. The huge framed portraits on the wall beside me. The carpeted rug smooth under my feet. What a life. What a life he has. I imagined myself in it. One day. Just maybe. Just maybe he'd stop dating such whores and just say to me, Mia, youre beutiful. Please... be my girlfriend! And then I would sigh and say ok, because he'd be on his knees... Begging for my forgiveness... Begging for me to be his, and his only... It put a smile on my face as I looked up to see the door of his room. Well, maybe... Maybe just a peek. The door was already slightly open. I opened it a little more, reaching my hand inside and searching the walls for the light switch. I flipped it on, and was shocked to find what I saw...

Picture....

After Picture....

After Picture.....

of me.

"Oh... My.... God......"