Chapter 22

Present

"Uri Chaeyeonnie.." Yena hugged as Chaeyeon come. She wear a black top that show her shoulder off and black jeans. The outfit show her curve body. Chaeyeon let her hair fall staright in her back. She wear a mask. Yena pull back her hug. She grin to see Chaeyeon look better now.

" You look like a lost a lot of weight now." Changbin tell.

" I did exercised to get fit back." Chaeyeon tell. Hyunjin come with wear a black turtle neck. He wear a cap. As soon he arrived, He hug Chaeyon tightly. He miss a lot that girl. Chaeyon blush but she also hug him. She promise to Hyunjin just want to act as a couple in front on public. Chaeyeon love Hyunjin but she still doubt in her decision.

"Omo.. so sweet." Yena tease. They pull their body away. Hyunjin interlock his fingers with Chaeyeon's fingers.

"Where we will go, hyung?" Hyunjin ask.

"Watch movie..you still need to take care your stitch." Changbin said. Yena nod agree. Yena and Changbin walk in front of Chaeyeon and Hyunjin.

"Your stich still not heal?" Chaeyeon ask worriedly. She feel guilty.

"It is already heal.. Dont worry. Is it yours leave a scar?" Hyunjin touch Chaeyeon's head to find the place that got hit. Chaeyeon move Hyunjin's hand. She felt embrassed because there a lot of people around there.

"We still not together yet." Chaeyeon whispered.

"I know you love me.. what you need to worry now? Everyone know our past."

"It is about.. Nothing." Chaeyeon hold her words. Hyunjin stop and move Chaeyeon's body to face him.

"It is about what?" Hyunjin ask.

"Omo..is it hyunjin and chaeyeon?" The people around them whisper. Hyunjin pull Chaeyeon's wrist and then they going to cinema. People already snap their picture. Chaeyeon sighed.

"Look..people already notice us."

"Let them.. It show that we are going well."

"Why both of you still standing there? Come here." Yena call them while shiw them their hall. Chaeyeon and Hyunjin go to Yena. Then, They entered the hall. Yena bought a couple seat for them and its more private. Yena and Changbin sat together at the middle lane while Chaeyeon and Hyunjin sit next to them at left wing.

Yena pass them a popcorn and Cokes to them. Chaeyeon put it in between her and Hyunjin. But then Hyunjin put it at left side. He came closer to Chaeyeon. Chaeyeon made annoyed face. Hyunjin smirked. The advertisement had start play.

"Is it Yena unnie choose romance or romantic comedy?" Chaeyeon ask.

"I think romance.."

"I will fell asleep in 5 minutes if the stroyline is slow." Chaeyeon said while sighed.

"It remind me to our days." Hyunjin whispered. Chaeyeon bite her lips. Yena and Changbin are cuddling each other. They are playing lovey dovey over there. It made Chaeyeon cringe to see them. Hyunjin try to put his hand over Chaeyeon's shoulder but Chaeyeon elbow his stomach. Hyunjin act he is groaning in pain. Chaeyeon is anxious now because she worries she had made Hyunjin's stich open.

"Im sorry.. is it open?" Chaeyeon ask while touch Hyunjin's stomach. Hyunjin hold his laugh.

"No no.. I just need a rest." Hyunjin pretend groaned while slowly put his head on Chaeyeon's shoulder. His right hand take Chaeyeon's right hand. He interlocking their fingers together. Chaeyeon pouted her lips.

"Are you making a fool on me now?" Chaeyeon narrow her eyes to Hyunjin.

"No.. ouch.." Hyunjin pretended in pain again. Chaeyon roll her eyes and she ignored Hyunjin kept continued his acting. She saw the screen in front of them. The movie already start. Yena and Changbin smiled when they see the couple beside them. Yena take a picture of them sneakily. She want to give to Chaeyeon's fans.

* * *

"Mark.. do you still contact with Chaeyeon?" Someone asked. Mark bite his lips. They sat at coffee table where at their company's cafe. They want to come hang out. Their company gave they leisure time as they just finished on their promotion for their last comeback.

"Mmm.. not."

"Do you know about Chaeyeon's case?"

"The accident .. mmm. Why Minki?"

"The police stated that the already met some evidence."

"Huh?" Mark in shock.

"Yup.. but they still cant find the stalker yet. It seem like the stalker is pro." Minki said.

"Or the police just want to bait the stalker out.." Kyle interrupted.

"Why you mean by that?" Mark asked.

"They still cant find the stalker and they stated that they already found an evidence something like that, then the stalker will admit his fault." Kyle explained.

"I see.. but why Taehwan hyung seem disappear for a long time? Usually he just composed a song at his house." Minki said.

"I saw he just posted something at his ig earlier." Mark said. Kyle opened his phone and check on the instagram.

"Yup.. he just posted something." Kyle showed the picture of sea that had been posted in Taehwan's ig.

"He said waited for 3 weeks more..and he will give a surprise." Kyle read a caption.

"He always like that. He will disappear and then suddenly appear." Mark said.

"I agreed."

"Mark.. do you saw Yena's pm today?" Kyle suddenly asked. Mark shook his head. Usually he will be check on the girl group members pm but today he still not open yet.

"Is it about the double date?" Minki innocently asked. Kyle bite his lips and nodded slowly. Mark changed his reaction. He suddenly stood up. He packed his things.

"Where you want to go?" Minki asked.

"Taehwan hyung."

"I want to follow."

"No need." Mark growled and the went out from the cafe. He walked crossed the road a d dissappear in the crowd of peopl. Kyle and Minki felt weird with Mark's attitude recenlty. He is not a type of people who will get easily to angry but recenly he turned out to different person. Sometimes, he can be a cool person and sometime he will angry suddenly. It made people around them became more confused. They wonder either it is related to news about Chaeyeon and Hyunjin in relationship.

* * *