hot cocoa cuddles

Theres the one time a year where everything is frosty and full of cheer and passion, now this was Asahi's favorite time of year, it was calm and collective and an overall joy.

December always is a lovely welcome for love and appreciation as well as a new year with new chances. Its why it is his favorite season.

Nishinoya on the other hand only appreciated winter for Asahi's happiness, but he honestly found the month glum. He prefers the summer, the time of splashing and traveling new adventurous places.

This puzzled Asahi, he wanted to show Nishinoya some of the lovely Christmas spirit he deserved so he opened up his phone and clicked the "❤️" contact.

Asahi 💕
Hey babe! I was wondering if you
wanted to hang out today i was
thinking about skating, then movies
with some cocoa? Love you! ❤️

Nishinoya ❤️
Yesyesyeyseysyeysyeysyey
yesyeysyeysyeyseysyeysye
YESYESYESYES

Nishinoya ❤️
I agree one thousand percent,
be at yours in an hour! Love you!

Asahi 💕
Love you too baby! ❤️

• Nishinoya's pov •

When Asahi calls Nishinoya baby it lights his heart on fire, so Nishinoya quickly got read to go, packed his skates and started jogging to Asahi's house.

His breathing was irregular, so the air in front of him was super foggy at weird times. Then he saw the brick house, it was a small town house that only held Asahi, his cats Marshmallow and Marina, and his mother. I loved to visit all of them, maybe Asahi more than his mom and the cats but they are a plus too!

Their number was 305, a number I have in my head on repeat most days. Since its the home of my favorite person, I will never forget it. The warm feeling you get inside when you can hear the one that scream, "I'm coming!" to the door as you knock fills me with overwhelming joy. 

That's when Asahi opens the door, half of his hair in a bun and the other down. "Heh, I didn't have time to get ready. I didn't think you'd be here until six." Asahi says, as it turns out. I may or may not of left half an hour early. My mistake, I really wanted to see Asahi. 

I start to giggle, "Oops! I just really wanted to see you and I kind of forgot about timing." I smile at him, and he grabs my cheeks, and  plants a kiss on my forehead and says, "Its okay babe, I wanted to see you badly too." He smells of cinnamon and pinecones with just hint of fresh snow and coffee.

He leaves to go get ready, and I sit on the couch welcomed by the cuddly Marina and the more ironically salty, Marshmallow. Oh and of course my absolute BESTIE Mrs Azumane sits across from me and says, "Oh so you're early early" She says winking at me. I start to giggle again, "It was an accident." I say while winking back. 

Whenever I see her I hear her saying the thing she said to me the minute she met me.

"Take care of him, he needs somebody to rely on, somebody to confide in, somebody for him. Don't break him, or I'll break you!" Who knew, somebody so slim and tall with a heart of gold could be so terrifying, but then theres the Azumanes. You would think they could and would snap your neck for fun, but are actually the sweetest people ever. Until you wrong them, then your life is over.