KJs Trailer

A/n: If you are not sure of the characters, please read the description and also reading my other book (The Ultimate Couple) will help.

Junseok: "Junman hyung. Jooim's coming over."

Junman: "Okay. She's your girlfriend, so it's understandable she's coming over."

5 mins later...

Junseok: "Actually, the whole gang's coming."

Junman:"Eh?"

Jinsoo: "WE'RE HERE YA'LL!!"

Jennie: "Damn oppa, you loud."

Jooim: "Hi Kim brothers."

Scene change

Jooim: "Hi babe!"

Junseok: "Hey."

Jinsoo: "Damn I do be lonely."

Junman: "Same hyung."

Jennie: "Well, I can't relate. Right babe?"

Minseok: "Yeah. She's taken. And I won't let her feel lonely."

Jinsoo & Junman: *sigh* "We're as single as a Pringle.

Scene change

Jooim: "I thought I'd only fall for one of you. Why do you both have to come to my life like this? I don't want to break anyone's heart. I don't want to hurt you."

She says sobbing in the park alone on a bench.

Junman: "I'm happy if you end up with someone else and you're happy. I don't need you to love me back." He answers on the bench behind her.

"I don't need you to fall for me back. I don't need you to hug me when I'm sad. It's something I wish would happen. I don't need to be the one to wipe your tears, kiss you warmly, hug you tightly, stay with you or... be your boyfriend. I'm happy for you no matter what." He smiles sadly as he looks up at the sky.

Scene change

Junseok: "HYUNG! She's my girlfriend!!!

Junman: "I know that!"

Junseok: "Then why are you touching her?!?!?!"

Junman: "Am I not allowed to comfort someone by hugging?"

Junseok: "Still!"

Junman: "SHE WAS CRYING COS OF YOU!" He sobs. "She was in pain Cos of you!!!"

Junseok: "Kim Junman!!!"

Junman: "No! Stop. Don't bother calling me anymore." He wipes his tears.

                 "And I've told you before. I'm Kang Junman."