Green #3

I woke up the next morning downstairs on the couch. My nose twitched, I could smell something good coming from the kitchen- waffles, I'm pretty sure it was waffles. A smile crept across my face and I rolled back over. I heard soft footsteps walk towards the couch and I could smell Anna's perfume, she sighed and pulled up the blankets back onto me kissing me on the forehead. I stayed as still as I could my hood was up and she couldn't really see my face but that's small smile and turned into a massive grin, plastered over my face. She shuffled back out of the room and I let out a sigh, I wish she would've stayed. A few minutes later I got up and walked into the kitchen pretending to stretch as if I had just woken up. I winked at her and she smiled back. I felt my face go a little red I was a bit flustered, always was a mess around her. I don't know how she did that. I asked her what she was cooking and she showed me this weird looking omelette, but when I tell you it tasted good I mean it, I imagine not as good as her, but it will have to do for now. I ate my omelette quickly and glanced up at her every now and again. "What?" She started to laugh softly I shrugged, "can we go on a walk later?" I asked, she nodded and told me she was gonna get ready. I quickly finished up my breakfast and left to change myself. As I was walking by her room back to mine I saw the door was slightly pushed open, I didn't mean to but I glanced in.