❆ 𝟎𝟓. 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭

𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 (𝐧

𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭
(𝐧.) 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐦 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐟 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠.

"The worst pairing ever," [name] whispered to herself as she took a bite out of the apple in her hand, hoping it would satisfy her hunger as she walked side by side with the ever so hot-tempered Wind Hashira, who has a fetish for slitting his skin so that his marechi blood would flow and intoxicate the demons who attack him.

"Har? What the fuck did you say you ice face?" he asked and [name] turned to look at him, frowning at the way he had spoken and he could only have a smug look on his face as he walked next to her, with his arms folded behind his head as they continued to walk down the path, heading for their joint mission.

"Better not get intoxicated by my blood when it spills," he spoke out and [name] used her nichirin blade, with its cast still on it, jamming it against his side, causing him to stagger and cough as she took another bite out of the apple.

"I pray you lose a limb or something," she mumbled out and Sanemi rolled his pale purple eyes at the way [name] had spoken. Ever since she became a demon, she had become rather snappy and cold.

All towards everybody, except for Giyuu.

He heard the sound of her taking another bite from the apple, and the next thing he felt was her hitting him on the back of his head harshly, where he glared at her only to notice how she was using her nichirin blade and pointed towards the side.

His body turned just in time for [name] to finish eating her apple as she soon cleaned her face. Sanemi frowned, seeing that nothing was out of the ordinary, turned to look at [name] and noticed she had taken out another apple from her uniform.

Where she kept, he had no idea, but he watched as her fangs sank into the flesh of the apple and easily bit it off, watching as she hummed in response as they continued their journey down the abandoned trail.

"You sure have been eating a whole lot of apples ever since," Sanemi muttered out and [name] tilts her head a little as she turned to look at him, a smile on her face then as she shook her head.

"That's because Tomioka-san has been buying apples for me," she spoke out as she happily took another bite out of the red apple, and soon wiped her mouth a little before continuing with repeating the same action over and over again.

"Tomioka, huh? How long more are you going to take to tell him your feelings?" he asked, and [name] let out a sigh as she placed an arm across her chest with the palm facing up as she rested her elbow onto it, holding onto the apple still.

"Hm... Hm... Hm..." she hummed to herself and Sanemi had an irk mark on his forehead at the way the Snow Hashira was acting, and he watched as she started to laugh softly at how irritated he was.