About The Story

Introduction

Hello there, this is the first (I think first) unofficial Rogue Company Fanfiction. I appreciate everyone's interest in what could be considered unofficial lore. I tried my best to make this as accurate as I could by analyzing every character bio in the game thus far.

I'm assuming that Rogue Company would be set in the 2000's based off of characters like Gl1tch being so high tech. I also thought about main characters. I am going to make Ronin a main protagonist. We will be introducing her from a little before the tutorial and then after the tutorial and how she fits in with the rest of the Rogues.

Q/A

What if a new character is added? 

It won't change the overall plot, I have Ronin as a main character. I will add the character later into the story. The Rogues that I will keep for Chapter 2 will be Anvil, Chaac, Dallas, Dima, Lancer, Phantom, Saint, Talon, Trench, and Vy because they were all in Alpha Testing. Characters that weren't in alpha will be added in after Chapter 2 and then so on.

Why isn't [Insert Chapter] out yet!

Well it could be for two reasons, one being that there aren't enough readers on the reader goal yet or I'm just busy with life. I'm a human being and I have to do school and other things.

Will there be love interests?

If you wanted to know about love interests, yes there will be some, but some on and off and the plot is the main focus for now. 

How do I support you to make more of these?

You could join my discord server here https://discord.gg/XTBPfAv

And that's it! Chapter 1 will be out very soon and Chapter 2 as well. Thank you for helping me get this far. Stay tuned.