2

It's been a week since I died. I can't sleep so the night is really boring, nothing to do. I've gotten better at moving objects and I can actually move the couch a little when I try. I've also noticed myself accidentally moving small objects but I can only move the objects when no one will notice. I'm pretty sure Evan thinks he's forgetful because I always move his stuff around, purely for the joy of seeing his confusion. I don't do anything more than that though because they might exorcize me. No thanks.

For the week i've been following Evan around i've meet his friends and seen his life. One day he even forgot his homework so I had to sneek it into his backpack before he got in his car and drove off. I can float at high speeds so I guess at that point it would be considered flying. I teleported at one point but I don't want to do that again. It's really disorienting.

Right now I'm floating around Evan and his friends while they talk to each other. It's Friday and they are having a sleepover at Evan's house. Then I notice Tyler pulling a box out of his backpack and I got excited because it looks like

"A ouji board? Where'd you get one of those?" Brian asks.

"I bought it off the enternet," Tyler shrugged.

"You want to play that in my house? What if you haunt my house?" Evan asks. Too late buddy.

"If that happens, which I doubt it will, then I will pay for an excorcist," Tyler rolled his eyes. He's the biggest skeptic in this group yet somehow also the most intrigued. They sit in a circle and put the planchet on the board the circled it three times before asking.

"Is anyone here?" Evan questioned. I shrug. Might as well play along. I move the planchet over to the yes and they all freak out.

"Was that one of yall?" Craig asks. Yes, it was me bitch. They all said no and swore to not move the planchet themselves.

"So what should we ask next?" Lui asked the group.

"What about a name?" David answered. The rest agreed.

"Okay, what is your name?" Evan asked. Should I say my real name? No. He would know who I am then. His dad did watch me kill myself after all. A fake name then. Oh, I know!

"D...e...l...i...r...i...o...u...s, Deleirious?" Evan spells out. I moved the planchet to 'yes'.

"What kinda name is that?" Tyler asks. I float through him causing a chill to go down his back. Don't make fun of my name. It was an inside joke between my dad and I because of my laugh. Tyler's eyes widened after the chill and he shuttered.

"What?" Craig asked.

"A chill just ran down my back," he explained.

"I don't think you should make fun of it's name," Evan warned. He then got a nod of agreement from the rest.

"Uhm, are you a good spirit or... other being?" Evan asked, getting himself a smack on the back of the head from David, who was scared shitless. Honestly, I never thought of it before. I mean I could definitely cause harm if I want to, but I just don't feel like it. I slowly moved the planchet to the 'ouji' in-between the 'yes' and the 'no'.

"W-what is that supposed to mean?" David asked.

"I... think it means they could be. So I guess just don't agro it. Another question, are you a boy or girl?" Evan asked. I moved the planchet and spelled out boy.

"Ah, ok. So we have a room full of boys then?" Brock asked.

"Seems so," Brian responded.  

"Point the planchet to where you are in the room," Evan stated. I turned the planchet around and pointed directly at Evan. I mean I am floating above him.

"Behind me?" Evan asked. I moved the planchet to 'no'.

"Then where?" He asked. I moved the planchet around the board.

"A...b...o...v...e, above. So your above me..." he trailed off.

"Ooh! Let's asked how he died!" Lui squeaked in his child voice.

"Uhm, how did you die? If you don't mind me asking," Evan asked. I mean, no I don't. I moved the planchet again.

"S...u...i...c...i...d...e, suicide," Evan gradually got quiter. The whole group seemed sad at my answer.

"Ok, now for a different demand. Can you do something?" Evan asked. I moved the planchet to 'yes'.

"Ok, do something," Evan demanded.

"What the hell Evan?" Tyler asked.

"What? We all know this could be one of us. This is the only way to prove we aren't being peanked by one of us," Evan defended himself.

"Yeah, but this is practically inviting him inside your house," David complained.

"Yeah, but Tyler already said he would be paying for an excorcist if it does stay," Evan shrugged.

"But I didn't think anything would actually happen," Tyler defended. I role my eyes at them.

"Anyways, Delirious I'm waiting, do something," Evan challenged. Oh I'll show you something. I banged on the ceiling. They all looked up. Looking like they just peed their pants.

"T-that could have been my parents, they are upstairs so," Evan countered. I then stomped on the ground beside him, making jump.

"Nope, ok," he nervously added. I pulled out a peice of paper and a pencil out of one of their bags and started writing. They all watched with caution.

'Sorry for scaring you, but please do not call an excorcist' I wrote.

"Uh-um, it's ok?" Evan stated. They all said goodbye to the ouji board but continued to ask questions and I wrote my answers.

"Last question, why did you kill yourself?" Evan asked, a little nervous.

'My life wasn't anything like yours. My dad died when I was five and my mom died so I had nothing left to live for. No friends. No family. Plus I would have been sent to a foster home or orphanage and I didn't want that. So I just ended it' I answered.

"I'm sorry," Evan said.

'Don't be, it's not your fault' I wrote.

"Yeah, but it still sucks, we probably would have been greate friends if you were alive and we met," Lui stated.

'Maybe' I wrote.

"What's it like to die?" Tyler asked.

'It hurt like a bitch because it was not a short death. But after it was just a pitch black void. A bunch of nothing. Then, I just woke up over my body' I answered.

"Damn, so it's like an eternal sleep," David said with a far away look in his eyes. They all pondered over the after life for a while before I  started writing again.

'You should go to bed, it's almost 3'

"Right, goodnight I guess," Evan stated. We all said goodbye and they went to sleep. What a day.

1173 words. These chapters are a bit short... anyways. How was your day? I hope it was fantastic! If not then I hope it get better! I'm really running out of things to say. I'm thinking about writing an MHA AU so I would like to know if you guys would read it? Anyways, I love you guys! Bye bye!