2.

vinniehackerHey beautiful

vinniehacker
Hey beautiful

pimpnyah
If you tryna fuck just say that-🧍🏾‍♀️

vinniehacker
I-huh😂

pimpnyah
im playin whatchu want😐

vinniehacker
we can't have a normal conversation?

pimpnyah
not unless you tryna slang some dick.

vinniehacker
bye.

pimpnyah
wayment. I'm playing.😐
SEEN

pimpnyah
come back hoe.
SEEN

pimpnyah
you a hoe for that✋🏾
SEEN

Chapter 2
Danyah Jones || 3:56pm
Currently at: LA Mall

Chapter 2Danyah Jones || 3:56pm Currently at: LA Mall

"I can't motherfuckin breath in the damn mask." I said in one breath while me and Jayla walked around the food court.

"Same bitch I can smell Jamals dick on my breath...I'm fucking with you." She bussed out laughing when I scrunched my face up.

"You nasty whore." I soon laughed with her.

Looking around I zone in on the chinese place.

"Let's get some Chinese food." I said walking towards the line.

"Unn unn you know I don't like Chinese food." She stood still with a mug on her face.

"Well let me get my food then we can go get yours." I frowned.

"Bet." Jayla replied and we stood in line.

While standing there I kept feeling like I was being watched so I turned my head and guess who I see looking at me.

Vinnie motherfuckin Hacker.

He was standing with a couple of dudes and two girls. Smiling I nudged Jayla with my arm and and pointed at him.

"Ouu bitch ain't that ole boy." She whispered loudly and I nodded deciding to call him over.

"Aye white boyyyyy!" I yelled in my B Simone voice causing people to look at me including Vinnies group of friends. When he looked over I mouthed come here towards him.

Looking nervous as fuck his friends started shaking him laughing and shit doing they're weird ass white folk shit you only see in movies. I rolled my eyes getting impatient while the line to the Chinese place moved.

Looking over at Jayla I see her cracking up.

"Bitch you so ghetto got all these white folks looking at us like we crazy." And I looked around seeing it was true and busted out laughing.

Seeing vinnie haven't moved his feet I sucked my teeth before yelling again.

"Vinnie bring your ass." I pressed. Seeing him make his way over I smiled.

"Hey." He said awkwardly.

"Washannin. Why you didn't text back I told you I was playing for real. Like how you can't take a joke when you post thirst traps for a living."

Laughing he looked me up and down gaining some type of confidence. "I was going to text you back later you know I was trying to play hard to get."

"Hard to get? That was the most Caucasian thing I ever heard." I bussed out laying before snatching his phone out her hand making him squint his eyes at me.

"Wha- lemme put my number in I don't like texting on instagram." I cut him off before lifting his phone to use his Face ID to unlock it.

After putting in my number I hand him his phone and look behind his should seeing one of the girls looking real hard.

"Ain't that your girlfriend." I asked being petty pointing at her and Jayla smacked my hand down. Whispering in my ear "bitch you know what you doing." Before we both bussed out laughing.

Vinnie cleared his throat looking behind him shaking his head "we're just friends."

I shook my head laughing.

"Hell she staring so hard for? Y'all fuckin?" Jayla nosy ass asked making me laugh harder and Vinnie chuckle while shaking his head.

"Girl- anyways text me later I'm hungry bye hoe." I told vinnie sending him the peace sign before walking up to the counter to order my food and he waved before heading back to his friends.

"Girllll when am I going to cop me a colonizer I'm tied of these niggas." Jayla scratched her head with a serious face while we waited for the lady to come back to the register.

"We can go to the skating rink and find you one bae." I told her before we bussed out getting ready to order my food.

"As we should."

_____________________

Perioddddd. Anyways y'all don't mind the mistakes please.

BRUHH y'all down here where I live all the cute white folk be at the skating rink LMAOOO😭✋🏾

N E wayzzzz see y'all next chapter.