A Cat In The Monastery

(this is a story where Cole didn't know he had a cat allergy...)

It was a normal day in ninjago.
The ninja were training outside Until they heard a noise.

'Miauw'

'Miauw'

''OMG was that a cat?!'' asked nya her boyfriend Excited. '' I think so'' Did he answer. The others were so focused in training that they didn't realize that the couple was looking for the cat they Heard.

After many minutes the others noticed that Jay and nya weren't training anymore. They saw both a few minutes Until nya at once screamed "found it". The others saw each other Confused.  Then they saw What she meant. Nya had a baby cat in her arm.

Everyone found her so cute and nya and jay immediately ran to sensei wu to ask him if they could keep them .

*Meanwhile by the others *

The other boys are now with they girlfriends in the living room.

"Did u really think that sensei wu will let them to keep the cat?" asket Lloyd As he and the others relaxed on the couch. "idk, but you know how they are... are... Hatshu!..." Tried to tell Cole. "bless you," Kai said.

"thankss.. Hatshu!" tried Cole again.
His nose begann to turn red.
"are you OKay?" asked his girlfriend seliel. "Yes everything okay " said he to don't worry her. When his friends wanted to ask something else came jay and nya ran pure.

"We are allowed to keep her!" they shouted jumping up and down.

*A week passed and jay and nya looked after and now cared for Their  cat named  kiko. However, cole's sneeve has not improved but worsened. *

"hatshu... Hatshu... Hatshu!.. Urhhg
The sneeve gets on my nerves!" Said Cole just annoyedSaid Cole just annoyed. "I really think you should go to a doctor. " Meant Kai. "That will not help. Even zane and pixal don't know where the sneezes come from where should he know that then... Hatshu! "

At that moment jay and nya came in with kiko. "bless you" She said and sat down with jay on the couch next to the sneegling ninja.  "thanks" was all he said.

Kiko jumped from nyas lap and ran around on the couch. Suddenly when she came to Cole he started sneelling without seeing an end. When the other ninja saw this, they already had a clue what caused the sneeve.

As nya took the cat away from Cole  the Sneezing had stopped a little bit.
Then zane asked him "Cole, Do you have any allergies you know about?"
He needed a bit to think about it but then he just said "nothing I knew... Hatshu!". "Cole, Would an allergy test be OK for you?" asked him pixal.
Cole agreed and pixal did an allergy test and the steady cole is allergic to cats.

For this reason nya and jay decided to give the cat away. They found a little boy who would like to take care of kiko.

All the ninja has to do a allergy test that something like this never happens again.

The End

Wow I never write so much here on this app.
Yeah, I hope u enjoy my book and like my hc and now my story here.

Beyy💕

Words : 540