Chapter 7

Mikey went to his room and laid on his bed. Before talking to anyone else he wanted to sleep. He stared at his ceiling as thoughts buzzed through his mind. He thought about his new job, and thought about quitting. He could die there if he stayed. 'No! I can't leave. I'm going to prove everyone wrong about me.' At that thought, he drifted off into a deep sleep.

Raph walked into Mikey's room after not seeing his brother for a few hours. Mikey had been asleep for a while. It was already way past 7:00am. It was almost 9:00. Raph walked over to the side of his bed.

"Wake up!" He yelled out. Mikey shot straight up startled by the sudden loud noise.

"Wha- Oh hey Raph." Mikey yawned rubbing his eyes. He had a restless sleep due to the nightmare he was having about the animatronics breaking in.

"You should have to come outta here. It's 8:55 , and training starts in 5 minutes!" Raph warned his brother. Mikey yawned again and stood up. Seeing him awake and standing, Raph walked back to the door.

"Hurry out," Raph walked out giving Mikey some time to himself.

Mikey took a few minutes to fully wake up and he realised he was going to be late if he didn't hurry. He fast-walked out of his room and went straight to the dojo where everyone else was. He was still too tired to train. He only got about 2 and 1/2 hours of sleep. But of course, they were going to train regardless.

After managing to get through his training, Mikey went back to his room for a nap. He was especially tired after the workout he did. He crawled back under his blankets and closed his eyes. As he drifted off he started thinking about his work again. For some reason he felt like there was even more to the place then the manager and phone guy had said. He then decided to do some research when he woke up.

After dreaming about his work again, Mikey awoke from his sleep and wondered how he was going to do his research on the place. 'Maybe I could use April's computer...' He also thought about asking the manager and maybe some of the older citizens. but April seemed to be the best option. Mikey got out of bed and told his brothers he needed to go out.

"Why do you need to go out. Most importantly, where do you need to go?" Leo asked. Mikey knew if he said to April's, Donnie would come. He also knew that if he said to Casey's, Raph would probably want to come. But he might not want to. Raph's not that predictable.

"Uh... I'm going to... Casey's!" Mikey said with a smile.

"Casey's? Why are you going there?" Donnie asked in suspicion.'Why would Mikey want to go there?'

"Um.. No reason! I just wanna... Hang out with him," Mikey said still smiling.

"Well why don't I come along with you. To, uh... Make sure you're... Safe," Raph said trying to make a good excuse to go see Casey.

"You don't have to-"

"Well I guess you guys could go... I don't see why not. Just be back in time for Mikey to get ready for his job," Leo said cutting Mikey off. "You can't skip what you've committed to."

"I know!" Mikey just kept smiling, even though he didn't want Raph to come. But he had no choice. Raph would find a way to come no matter what Mikey said.

"Well lets go then," Raph said walking away. Mikey walked in front of him so he could lead the way.

"Uh... Casey is...Out! He's in a special place and only I know where it is, so I'll lead the way," Mikey awkwardly laughed and kept walking.

"Okay. Whatever you say," Raph wasn't sure about this "special" place where Casey was.

Mikey lead Raph to April's apartment.