Chapter 3: This is the Life

~Samantha
Taylor... I mean mommy introduced us to some of her band ages, and her brother. They are so fun. Especially uncle Austin. "Ok Amos Grant, and Austin, build the playground, while Meg, Sam, Sel, Liz, Caitlin and I play with the water guns, and balloons!" Taylor said. "YAY!" The girls screamed while the guys groaned getting right to it.
Everybody has clothes and a room in the house, so we got changed into bathing suits and filled up water balloons and water guns. The pool was inflatable but it was 4 feet tall, so Sam and I needed floaties. Mine had peace signs, and Meghan's has hearts on it. We huddled up in a group. "Ok ladies, we have to sneak out very very quietly. Liz, Cait, and Meg attack with this bucket of balloons. I'm gonna go right now and casually set it outside. Sel, Sam, and I will hit with the water guns. Lets go." Tayl- Mommy said.

We carried the bucket outside, trying to hold back our giggles. Selena held up her fingers counting 1,2,3. "ATTACK"!!!!!!! We screamed running at the boys and splashing water all over them. This is the life.

---
Hey guys! Soso sorry it's short, but so many of you guys said you wanted updates, and that you loved the book so I just had to! Sorry again if it's boring. Imma work on an extra great chapter for you guys! Xoxo
Stay Fearless
Chloe