rosas

"oh I love Mario Kart" I heard a voice speak from behind me. It wasn't y/n's voice. Strange. It was Aiya, the girl that sits behind me. "its cool" I replied as I continues racing in the game, I went through my favorite shortcut and won that round. "that's my favorite shortcut!" she said smiling. "yea mine too" 

"can I play?" she asked. "why not" I handed her my switch. I smiled at her politely. 

I look to the seat next to me, y/n wasn't here yet, I turned to look at the door and she stood at there looking at me and what had happened. She had a serious expression. She turned around and walked away from the classroom. Why didn't see walk in?

✧✧✧

She returned to class on third period. The class before recess. I smiled at her but she didn't smile back. Something's wrong with her today. 

'what's wrong you seem off' I wrote in a small piece of paper and passes it to her. She read it and threw it away. 'want to have lunch with me' I wrote in another piece of paper. 'ok'

✧✧✧

"are you mad at me?" I asked a she sat down next to me. She sighed. "no" she replied. Dry reply. "Kozume!"Aiya sat down in the empty seat next to me. She had a blue switch on her. "lets play together" she said cheerfully. "I'm gonna go look for Sakura" y/n grabbed her thing and left. She was angry, no doubt. 

"she's so bitchy" Aiya laughed. I glared at her. "you're the bitch here for saying that about a girl you probably don't even know" I spat. I turned off my switch and grabbed my things and left the class. Now I just had to find the classroom. 

✧✧✧

"Kenma! what are you doing here?" Lev spoke with food in his mouth. "I need you to come with me somewhere" I told him. "sure!" he got up from his seat. 

✧✧✧

"why did you bring me outside of school" Lev asked. "lunch's over" he pointed out. "I have to do something important" I replied. "what's so important?" he asked again starting to annoy me. "this" I pointed to the flower shop in front of us. "are you gonna buy y/n flowers?!" he gasped. "shut up lev" I blushed. I had bought her a black roses, she always made me listen to this one song called rosas and I searched up the lyrics in japanese and it gave me an idea. 

Por eso esperaba con la carita empapada
A que llegaras con rosas, con mil rosas para mí
Porque ya sabes que me encantan esas cosas
Que no importa si es muy tonto, soy así
Y aún me parece mentira que se escape mi vida
Imaginando que vuelves a pasarte por aquí
Donde los viernes cada tarde, como siempre
La esperanza dice quieta, hoy quizás sí

✧✧✧

We were back at school.

"lev, please make y/n meet me here" I told Lev. I was standing outsides the gates of school holding a bouquet of black roses. I hope no one could see me. 

"what do you want Kenma?" She didn't call me 'emo boy' like she always did. I turned around to face her. Her eyes went wide open when she saw me holding the bouquet of roses. "for you" I blush handing it to her. "never expected this honestly" she confessed. "thank you emo boy, nice black roses" she laughed. "the nickname really goes well with you" she teased. "shut up" I blushed. "never" she replied. I stepped closer to her and kissed her on the lips. I could feel her mint flavored gum, if made me never want to pull away, but I had to pull away so I could breath. "emo boy you got balls" she laughed, I blushed harder. "are you my girlfriend?" I hugged her hiding my face in her neck. "I have always been" she joked. I chucked at her comment. "ok"

the end...