Chapter 4: Flaming Pink Gems

Spike and Pinkie Pie remained in their embrace as the last moments of dusk began to set. All of a sudden, Pinkie felt throbbing sensation in her nether region. Her eyes shot open as she quickly sat up with one thought in her mind. Rarity!

Pinkie quickly got up and started gathering her bathing suit, when Spike sat up and asked, “What is it?”

“Nothing, oh, nothing,” Pinkie said as she pointed next to him, “you might want to put your shorts back on.”

“What,” Spike said in confusion as he turned toward his discarded trunks. “Why?”

However, when Spike turned back around, Pinkie was already gone. Dammit, I hate when she does that. Spike thought as he stood up.

Spike turned and bent down to grab his shorts when he heard a familiar voice call, “Spike?”

Spike’s eyes widened in shock as he quickly realized who called him. He straight out and turned to see Rarity with her horn lit with magic. “Oh, h-h-hey, Rarity,” He chuckled nervously.

“What in the name of Equestria are you doing?”

“Oh, I-I was just uh . . .” Spike stammered on.

“R-Rarity, wait,” Called out another familiar voice.

A short second later, Fluttershy flew forward next to her, hunched over with her head down and out of breath. “You ran too fast,” Fluttershy huffed.

“F-F-Fluttershy,” Spike shouted in shock.

Having heard her name called, Fluttershy pulled her head up and when she did, she quickly caught her breath as her eyes widened in shock and she cheeks were bright red as she saw Spike’s naked body bare and his Dragonhood exposed to her and the elements. “I-I-I-It’s not what it lo-”

“KYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAA,” Fluttershy screamed at the top of her lungs as she flew off like Rainbow Dash at the start of a race.

“Fluttershy, wait,” Rarity shouted after her, but Fluttershy was long gone.

Aw Pegasus feathers, was all that came to mind as Spike held his head down in shame and frustration.

All of a sudden, Pinkie Pie came hopping up next to Rarity. “Hey, what’s going on here?” She asked looking over a Spike.

Rarity and Spike both glared at her, but Pinkie didn’t seem to mind it. “What?” She asked, looking at both of them.

“You took one of my swim suits,” Rarity said, cancelling the magic and pulling on the string of the top of Pinkie’s bikini.

“Why?” 

“Yeah, I wanted to try something new, so I borrowed it.” Pinkie said with a shrug of her shoulders.

“And you weren’t over here with Spike just moments ago before I showed up?” Rarity said as she folded her arms.

“No, I was at this bakery place I found. I was there all day trying different pastries. I came to the beach to watch the sun set, and then I saw you running over here, then saw Fluttershy fly away and   . . . here I am.” She said.

While the two of them were arguing, Spike grabbed his shorts and put them back on. Rarity narrowed her eyes at Pinkie, not believing her for one second, but knew that she wasn’t the top priority at the moment. “Very well, I’ll let it go, this time,” Rarity sighed, “right now we need to get home and see if Fluttershy is okay?”

“Why? What happened?” Pinkie asked in a concerned tone.

“Unfortunately Fluttershy saw a part of Spike that you and I know all too well but she does not and flew off. I believe she went back home.”