Nineteen

Ezra's out there somewhere, and it's time to bring him home. Sabine Wren

The World Between Worlds, accessible only from the ancient painting of the Mortis gods that decorated the exterior of the Lothal Jedi Temple. Loth-wolves were somehow tied to the realm and could traverse through it in a manner similar to hyperspace travel.

Lothal

Jedi Temple

Delvargus, Sabine, and Ahsoka were at the Jedi Temple meditating on the force.
Sabine was getting impatient, she is Mandalorian.

"How long will this take?" Sabine said impatiently.

"You can't rush the Force Sabine." Ahsoka told Sabine, with eyes still closed and in meditation.

Sabine, though not happy with the process followed Djs lead in finding Ezra through the Force.

After an hour of meditating the three were transported to the World Between Worlds.

"We're here, now keep steady and follow me." Dj said leading the way.

Dj, somehow had thought to himself he had been here before.

After what seemed like countless walks around portals they heard a voice.

"Hello."

Based on the soft but somewhat mature tone they immediately knew who it was.

Speed walking to his location the three finally found their hero of Lothal.

"Hey guys, long time no see."

Note: He's back, not as good as I thought it might be but at least he's back.