Miyahina

Sorry no lemon or smut today.

Hinata and his friends were doing truth or dare.

"Hey Hinata, truth or dare?" Oikawa said.

"Uh, dare!" Hinata said excited. "I dare you to call your boyfriend's and say your breaking up with them because their bad in bed." Oikawa said smirking.

Everyone stared at Oikawa. Kenma was asleep on Kuroo's lap.

"I don't think that's a good idea great king...!" Hinata said nervously.

"C'mon you picked dare! Don't be a pussy!" Oikawa said.

Hinata sighed. "I guess..." Hinata said now picking up his phone.

Hinata called Atsumu instead, because he knew his boyfriend's would be together.

*Ring! Ring! Ring!* "Oh hold on Hinata is calling me." Atsumu grabbed his phone an answered.

"Yeah Hinata?" Atsumu said. "C-can you get Osamu? I wanna talk to both of you." Hinata said.

"Sure. Osamu come here." Atsumu said. "Dude just out it on speaker." Osamu said.

"Fine." Atsumu said. Atsumu put the call on speaker.

"So what did you want to talk to us about?" Osamu said.

"I uh, just wanted to say..."Hinata said. "Hmm?" Atsumu said confused.

"I'M BREAKING UP WITH YOU GUYS BECAUSE YOU GUYS ARE BAD IN BED!" Hinata yelled.

Hinata quickly hung up and fell down. Everyone who was with Hinata started laughing.

But they all shut up when Kenma glared at them.

Atsymu and Osamu on the other hand, were very quiet.

Atsumu and Osamu got up and stormed out of the room.

When they left they could hear laughter coming from the room they left.

"Okay! Oikawa truth or dar-" Hinata was cut off by the door opening.

Hinata looked and saw Atsumu and Osamu walking in and grabbing Hinata's hand.

When they left they heard Kuroo said, "Make sure to use protection! Haha!" And after that they heard laughing.

(There will be a part two of this tomorrow and there will be smut and lemon.)