edgar and anahi..

anahi looked at her phone, yoonshit was talking about this asshole guy who was assholey to her. "hmm" anahi thought, all of us mamas (yoonshit, socks, stinky /coochie presenter, and sammy chan should mess around with him". and so she got to work, went to snapchat and added him, edgar. his name was ceasar but he had that edgar cut. 🙄‼️‼️ we all talked shit about him, "i think ur a straight man who has skid marks"- stinky exclaimed!  the lovely socks just sent pictures 😏sammy chan sent the avatar edit of him. "his little bitch ass has to shut up" anahi thought as she was typing. then, "hey bbg" edgar smirked as he sent the text, "i love avatar uwu 🥺" secretly, edgar LOVED dressing up in maid costumes. infact, he felt in the mood to dress up."wtf" anahi typed 😰, "mamas" edgar moaned, "i wanna show u something foo👿 🥺😘‼️" then he dm'ed her a picture of him in the maid outfit. as much as anahi wanted to deny it.. her desire for him grew, and grew, and grew!! her coochie couldnt take it😰 "4527 articoke road. chicago, ohio 872739 hit me up 😘" he snapped, and then anahi ran to his house although she lived in dickisworthville, chigago but in a different zipcode 782253.

time skip‼️😘😰🤬

she finally arrived, horsey was in his house awaiting for her...

she ran up to her foo👿‼️
"mamas.." she said.. "yes bbg😇😍😰‼️"

"i need to peg you 😇"
"okay😢😢"
then he proceeded to bend down, although he seemed hesitant.. he wanted this he REALLY wanted this..

"awhh😫😫‼️‼️ right there~ "he moaned "h-h-harder, i need it harder~~" he was getting closer to his limit. "NO" anahi shouted, "u cum when i say so mamas🙄‼️" fuck,, "you got shit on my strap.. you have to wash in between your ass cheeks in the shower bbg .." "😰😢😢" "WHAT THE FUCK IS WROMG WITH YOU" anahi got out a glock and shot him , "wash your asscheecks bbg😍" then she took a snap and posted it on her priv story, "lol killed foo👿‼️😐🙆👯‍♀️"