𝘠𝘰𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘬𝘢𝘨𝘦 𝘬𝘪𝘳𝘢 𝘹 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 ( 𝘺𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘦)

Yoshikage kira part 4

You work as a waiter at self service cafeteria call starbuckets at morioh . You study at morioh and work as a waiter for your money pocket since your hometown is far away from morioh.You knew about the serial killer in this town , lot of girl went missing . But you think you will be okay.

But it's weird , you curios about one tall man , with his blonde and unique purple suit . It's make you wonder why he's always stare at you with a  creepy look. He come to this cafeteria almost everyday , Alone .

He walk towards the cashier to make an order.

" Can i have one double shot espresso..? ". He said glared at you . You smile at him , you try to be professional worker here.

" Of course! Grande or venti?".

" Grande .. ". He said . "Alright sir! It's 20,000 yen !". You said , he gives you the money . " Please wait a little bit at---"

" I know...you don't have to say it everyday ...since i will always come here...to visit you" ... You can't here his last sentence , you just nods and said sorry to him .

Skip

Night

Your shift is done , it's time you to leave and come home , you need to do some assignment today.

"(Y/n)! I can't walk with you today , i have a date with my boyfriend! Sorry!". She said , you think it's dangerous to walk alone but you have no choice.

You take a shortcut and just walk alone . Suddenly you hear someone mumble some melody at your back , you turn around and saw the blonde man .

" I wait for this day to come...(y/n) the day you will becoming my bride...".

You don't remember anything , you just know you got hit by that blonde man .

--------------------

You wake up at someone's bed . You taught you just die but thankfully you're not.

" Good morning my dear ... Let's eat together ". The tall blonde man stand in front of you smiling , he brought a plate of eggs , bread and bacon.

" Why--WHY DID YO--". you try to get up but your feet is got locked up by hand-cuffs.

" LET ME GO!"

" No~No~No~No~ dear..". He holds your hand and kiss it .

" Wh-at the hel--"

" Ah~ not just your hand make me have an erection but your whole body make me go crazy..~". He said , lick your fingers .

" hey sir. ..you better stop". You pull your hand from him , he still smile creepily at you.

" Now let's eat breakfast together!". He said , " i'm not hungry....". You said , he smirk and shove the whole bacon into your mouth , you choke a bit .

" He's a good cooker ". You whisper to yourself . You stared at him , he eat his bacon and smile at you.

" Why...why you--"

" I want to kill you..so bad and take your hand,but...sometimes i  need a girl like to you to light up my peaceful life....You perfect for me...". He said .

" My name is yoshikage kira , i'm 33 years old . My house is in the northeast section in morioh , where all the villas are , and i am not married . Ehem soon to be married". He looks at you with a smile .You look at him with such a gross reaction.

" I work as an employee for the Kame Yu department store and i get home every day by 8 Pm at the latest , i dont smoke , but i occasionally drink . I'm in my bed by 11 pm and make sure i got 8 hours sleep , no matter what. after having a  glass of warm milk and doing about twenty minutes of scretches before going to bed , I have no problem sleeping until morning.
Just like baby i wake up with a fatigue  and no stress in the morning.
I was told there were no issues at my last checkup" .

" Why..why are you telling me this?". You said , he bribe you a bacon into your mouth gently.

" Darling~ i just telling you that i'm person who wishes to live a very quite life .... You need to know a bit about your future husband". He said

"  You're not my husband to be or motherfucker daddy that see me as a pet toy.... I don't want to". You said glared at him . He rub your cheek gently while smile at you.

" You must try to be my wife i'm not gonna let you go. i love you...don't call me kira , call me honey or babe". He said

" Im--"

" I know you have no one in this town , your parent is far away from you , your friend busy since she have a boyfriend . Your lecturer always give you an assignment...no one want to care about you...(y/n)... Let me take care of you...give me chance to be your husband...". He said pats your head .

" Kira--"

" i said call me honey or babe! i will hit you again if u call me by that name!". He raised his voice , you have no choice but you must talk politely to him. If he lose control..this man will kill you with no words.

" I'm sorry..babe...but..i need to go to college and i just can't leave my work..i have a family far from here...i can't stuck here with you...". You explain to him .

" Quit your job , quit your college . Stay here with me . Don't worry about money , i'm here..with you...We will visit your family together ....". He said .

" You....do you realised that you kidnapped me... You can't do this to me!". You said

" Then , die ..  ". He glared at you . " If you can't be my wife and be mine then die ".

You start to think , you don't want to dissapointing your parent , you're the only daughter that have a work , you have a little brother . If you just die..What's gonna happen to them?

" Stay with me darling...". He said .

" Fine...."

" Hehehe...~ that's the best answer mrs.kira". He kiss your hand and lick it.

--------------