𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷 - 𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝙱𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚕𝚢 𝙷𝚒𝚐𝚑!

I was lying on my bed and it was 7:45 in the morning and my mom burst open the door and shouted

"Eliza, get yourself out of the bed. It's time for school."

"Mom, I don't feel like going today. It's the same every day. The same stuff keeps happening in school."

"Haha... Just get up and hurry to school. It's Orientation Day today, remember. You're now in high school and you begin today at Beverly High."

"I know, Mom. But.."

"(interrupts) NO!" and she walks out of the room.

I get out of the bed and brush my teeth and I put on some fresh clothes and walk down to the dining hall for breakfast. My step-dad, Joe says

"Good morning, it's Orientation Day!"

"I know. Just don't keep reminding me every single time." I said and I groaned.

"You know, can you at least make some friends in high school."

"I'll try my best." and I drank some of my orange juice and I got up from the table and put my backpack on my shoulder and as I walk out of the room. My mom stopped me and hugged me and said

"Be a good girl and don't get in trouble." and she kissed me on my temples and hugged me again and Joe joined in the hug. "Okay guys, you can let me go now. It's not my first day at primary school. I'm in high school now, remember." and they let me go and I walked out of the dining room.

Well, that is me. I'm a high school girl with a single mother who's married to a guy like Joe. God, I hate my life. Every one of my friends is out with their boyfriends and I haven't even fallen in love once. 

I was walking on the sidewalk and luckily my school was just 3 blocks away from my home. As I was close to the school, a guy was being chased by a group of boys and that guy didn't see me and I thought that he was the bad guy. One of those group members shouted at me, "Catch him! Don't let him get away!" and I got in front of him and he bumped and he landed right on him and as I tried to get up, I saw that his hands were on my breasts. He noticed it and quickly got up, but he got caught by the group. He was a handsome looking guy with a fair complexion. He had silky long blonde hair and had an earring on his left ear.

They held him against the wall and a short-fat guy asked him

"You punk, how dare you kiss my sister."

"What if I tell you that I kissed your mother too?" and one of his members broke a smile but looked the short guy glares at him and he punches the guy he held against in the stomach. "Remember this for the next time you come near my sister." and they throw him down on the sidewalk. He looked at me and said,

"Thanks for that!"

"Hey, I just helped those guys catch you. (pause) A piece of advice for you, don't go kissing anybody's sisters and mothers."

"I didn't kiss his mother. It was a joke."

"Well, I'm pretty sure that he didn't find it funny." and he stared at me for a while.

"You go to Beverly High?"

"Yeah, why'd you care?"

"You a freshman?"

"Yeah."

"Atticus Crawford." and he got up.

"Eliza Taylor." and I tried to shake hands with him, but he refused.

"No, no. In Beverly High, we don't shake hands. We bump fists."  

"Huh?" but he held my hand and we bumped fists.