The untold

So my life has been invisible ever scince high school has started because to me I don't think know one knows me. Ohh my where are my manners my name is Mackenna Broxham, I am 15 years old. I live in Manitoba and to me I think I might have maybe one friend not sure though. Right now I live with my dad Charles Broxham and my mom lives in California she left me when I was only 5 and ever since I've been living with my dad. In Manitoba it is an amazing place to live in it's just so beautiful and has amazing people here and an amazing school which I go to and I really and I mean really have a huge crush on this guy named Jake which is the most popular guy in school which I don't think I will get to date him or even talk to him but oh well maybe one day. I will have a chance to at least talk to him. So that's mostly all I have to tell about my life except for one thing that I love that happens to me every night is going to the stars and exploring my future and everyone's else including Jake's. I have some days though where I think no one can ever seen me that I'm the unknown girl. "Makenna wake up your going to be late!!" I woke up to this loud yelling and then when I had look my clock holy shit!!! It was 7:30 which meant I only had ten minutes to shower and get dressed and I didn't even finish my homework wow I'm in so much trouble when I get to school I didn't even study for my science test!! So I quickly got dressed and then ran down the stairs and then yanked a piece of toast from the counter and then I just missed the bus but I didn't so remind me never to sleep in again because if I do then who knows what Mrs Lovell what do to me. I was rushing to my class when I had slipped on water and landed right on my ass and then there he was Jake so handsome in his jeans and plaid shirt. I got so humiliated when he had seen me right on the floor with my butt soaked and he was or course the prick who started laughing at me with his buddies so. RING RING!!!!!! Bell had rang for home and I decided to walk home and of course Tony starts following me,ever since grade four Tony had had the hugest crush on me ever and has never stop bugging me since. So I returned home and for some reason a cop car was there and a very suspicious black one so I thought maybe someone just parked there to go to a different house until I heard FUCK OFF you assholes and then I knew something good wasn't happening so I walk in and my dad had cuffs on and my mom was there so I asked "whats going on? why is my dad being cuffed?" And then my mom came siad sweetheart is that you and I was shocked she wanted my dad arrested so that I could live in California with her now that was just selfish I fucking hate her right now. So I had started fighting back to help my dad get out and boom!! I was knocked out right out and didnt remember a thing the next day. I seen this bright light and these people with blue things on there head and mouth I couldn't figure out what they were wearing until I started seeing my own blood and let make this clear when I see any blood I freak and possibly faint. After a couple hours when they had finish with my surgery and all that gross disgusting stuff, And it was three hours later at night is when I had started freaking out because my dad I just had to know where he was but I couldn't get out and they had put some sort of needle in me which had made my whole entire body feel numb and that was the end of it. It has been a few weeks since that insedent and I'm really happy cause I got to stay with my dad while my mom got arrested because she paid the cops to do that and also for trying to kidnap me. It was February 25 my dads B-day and I haven't even got him a present what am I supposed to do. So I had went to his room but he wasn't there so I checked the kitchen and basement and the family room and I was wondering in my head were is he so I had watch the news and dropped down bawling...