CHAPTER : 14

To be continued :

Sid : no yaar I don't love her.

Jai : really you don't love her. OK you don't love her na.

Sid : yaa .

Bhav : then why are you are so possessive for her. Tell me.

Sid : you know bhavesh.

Jai : no we don't know.

Bhav : yaa we don't know why are you are so possessive for avneet.

Sid : because avneet is my best friend.

Avu was going to that place and then she listened someone talk about her and then she saw sid, bhavesh and jai. She want to know that what they are taking about her and then she hides behind the wall.

Jai : really so possessive for only best friend? No yaar. Please tell us the truth. You love avneet na.

Bhav : yaa please.

After listening this avneet become shock and happy. Her face was fill with happiness.

Sid : you guys please stup up. I don't love her. We was, are and will only friends. Nothing else okay. And yaa why I love her are you all gone mad.

Bhav : because she is so beautiful, hot and cute.

Jai : yaa so intelligent also.

Then sid start laughing. All are shocked including avneet to see Siddharth laughing.

Sid : oh please. Kaha avneet kaha beautiful. You all are gone mad. Avneet and beautiful, hot and intelligent what a joke. Oh please. She Don't have any quality.

Jai : really. Then why are you making avneet your best friend?

Sid : because I am very kind. Koi bhi quality nahi hai usme. So I thought ki use koi bhi apna friend nahi banayege so isliye maine use apna friend banaya. And yaa intelligent woh bhi avneet. What a joke. Avneet is the dumbest in our school . Isliye uska koi bhi boyfriend nahi hai yaa bechare ladke use dekh kar bhag jate hai.

After listening this Avu become very shocked . Her heart are full broken now. Tears are coming from her eyes. She ran from that place.

Sm : yaa Siddharth you are right  avneet is very dumb.

Second side :

Suddenly avneet bumped into a boy. Then she see the face of boy.

Avu : you? 

Sm1 : yaa me.

Avu : but what are you doing here?  Tumhari toh shifting ho gyi thi na faisu.

Yes sm1 is faisu.

Faisu : yes but woh cancel ho gyi. But why are you crying?  Kya huya tumhe.

Avu : nothing.

Faisu : then why are you crying.

Avu : crying no. Main kyu royungi. Nahi. Woh Meri eye mein kuch chala gya hai so is liye eyes mein tears aa gaye. Nothing else.

Faisu : please tell me the truth. If tum mujhe apna friend samjhti ho so please batao. Kya huya tumhe. Kya Siddharth ne kuch kaha ya kiya.

Avu : tumhe kaise pata.

Faisu : woh hi hai jiski wajah se tum sad hoti ho that's why. Acha tell us kya kiya Siddharth ne.

Avu :

Sorry guys for short chapter. Next chapter is going to long.

Bye.