Prologue

Ramprasad Maheswari being the most silent person in Maheshwari Mansion is actually the opposite.
Ragini Gangodia being an introvert and shy is not actually what she depicts infront of the world..!!
For others they two do what they are told but in reality everything happens reverse.😼👹
For others these two are strangers but in reality they both are crime partners..!!!!
So what will happen when Gangodias and Maheshwaris come to know about there truth..???
Who are in reality Ramprasad Maheswari and Ragini Gangodia..???
How are they both connected..???
If everything happens under there knowledge then how ..???
How come there families don't know about it..??
Is anybody else also involved with them..???
Why actually they didn't tell about there real identities to anyone..??
Is there any reason behind it..??
What will happen to them when there truth will be exposed..??
Will there families forgive them or they will be the one who need to be forgiven..??
Will a new and frest start occur in both the families lives..??
Will Swara and Ragini be Swaragini after the truth is exposed..???

Hi all, this is me Aadya Katyayani.
Actually I am 13 years old so I won't be writing any mature contents..!!
This would be my second story.
My first story is Game of Revenge which I will surely continue side by side.
This story is of my imagination like the other one. If you liked the prologue then please give comments and votes..!!!
I just actually get thoughts regarding suspense and all. No romance.
I actually wrote this prologue as I felt the roles of Ragini and Ramprasad Maheswari were not good. One was too silent to speak up while other too traditional.
Any one having any type of ideas can share..!!
Thanks