Upcoming Twist

Hi all I just wanted to tell you all that
The story will not start from kavya track rather it will start from the pregnancy track in which there would be a new twist and that is Laksh Maheshwari won't be knowing the truth behind the drama. The reason will be same...!!!
So let's start what will happen when they come to know about the truth...!!!

So let's start continuing story💃💃💃

Swara :- What did I do you Ragini, I just considered you being my soul sister after all what did you do to me..???
AP :- I always considered you as my daughter, still you betrayed me. Why..???
Sanskar :- Speak up Ragini..!! Why did you choose to play with our emotions..??
Sujata :- Aaye chori, what happened, why aren't you speaking..??

In this all mess of scolding and blaming Ragini, they forgot to look at Laksh who was after all the most affected in these chaos. Slowly slowly to overcome the truth , he thought to find peace somewhere and hence he decided to take a break...

Leap of 2 years
Laksh's point of view

After what all happened that day. I still remember, I thought to take a break. A break from all the responsibilities, a break from regular dramas which stated happening from the time love occurred. At that particular time I wasn't in a state to rect anything. My all dreams of having a happy parenthood was shattered  in just a second. I know after knowing the truth what would she have done..?? I hate these society biasis as this is the only cause behind Ragini's drama. How to justify other members of family..?? The daily routine of my life has become like a prison, that's going to office then being at home but no fun. Yes I am married person, a new one Monica, after Ragini's betrayal mom refused to forgive her and made me marry her friend's daughter. It was a court marriage basically. As it happened so fast I wasn't able to recollect anything and till the time my senses came back I was married. I respect Monica but it's just that I can't love her and she knows it. Monica is the person with whom I shared all my grief, and she respeted my decision and afterall only I know that she also love a boy named Aarav who is digging for his life. Then you must think why she married me, reason is simple family and society pressure that a girl should be unmarried at this or that age. From others maybe we are a couple but for us we are just friends, not even friends but best friends. She understood me and my worries and made me understand Ragini's point of view at that time. I still regret that what didn't stand up for her at that time..? For me love means only and only Ragini and for Monica same lines goes for Aarav. She still regularly visit him secretly and I fell happy that atleast I can take a stand for somebody else's love. Everything changed in these 2 years, my marriage and most of Swara became pregant and gave birth to a baby boy. His name was kept Saksham. Saksham has become the most pampered boy like once I used to be and he has also became a solace for me after Monica and Uttara.. My father, the great Durgaprasad Maheshwari has changed himself and reason I don't know. One thing that happened which was the most astonishing thing was that my chachu Ramprasad Maheswari who was earlier titled as a silent member in our family stood against our family to support Ragini. That time when the truth was revealed everyone blamed Ragini but the only people who was there with her were Chachu , Uttara and Mr and Mrs Gangodia. Sharmishta Ma aborted her child after all who has the audacity to bear all the taunt..?? I went somewhere for getting peace but when I came back and enquired about Ragini, they told me she left with Ram that is ny chachu. I searched for her in baadi but ma and papa and rest of the family members told me she has not reached here. Till now I don't know where is she..?? What is she doing..?? Its just that I wanna tell her that my hear still beats for her. All my private detectives and spies came back defeated. I hated my family for deciding my future without asking me. Earlier also they did that and now also. My family has forgiven her and trying to find ways for me to accept them and return back to my old avtar but I cannot. And why should I..?? Am I a puppet for them.?? Yes now I have converted myself into a workaholic person to avoid my family and they know it but still try to convince me. Even they had forgiven Ragini now but what is the use..?? She has gone na. Sanskar has used all his personal connections with various but alas all in vain. Ha, even I forgot to tell you all that Monica has married to the man of her love and started living a lovely life with Aarav. I consider her as my sister and warned Aarav to never let any bad eyes fall on her or I will show him the death. It was difficult but still I managed to achieve success. Now after all hustle bustle in my life I stand here for the most important meeting in my life with RR companies, the world topped ranking company with whom nobody has the guts to fight. As far as I have heard the owner is a woman and she lives with her father and a daughter. She wants everything perfect and actually a rude and arrogant businesswoman but it is also heard she cares for her each and every employees and for her husband she declared him dead. If I go with the rumours it is also said that her husband was an orphan that's why she lives with her father and she hates when somebody asks her about her family. OMG Laksh have you gone senti that you are thinking about her family. Concentrate Laksh concentrate, you are just meeting her for your family business not for anything else. Why do I fell that this meeting will change my world..??? Why do I feel that from tomorrow I will change..?? Why my heart beat increase when I think about RR. No Laksh apart from Ragini no one can conquer your heart, then why these feelings..?? Argh... I am so confused. Ha I have forgiven my parents for Ragini as she won't like my family be sperated after Monica explained me after all when she should return, she might want a happy and a healthy family to live in. Hope everything gets settled. Ha I am ready and I look perfect after all I am Ragini's choice. The shirt which I am wearing today is Ragini's favourite and also my lucky charm.

With this his point of narration is over.

"Laksh breakfast is ready, come down" Annapurna called him.
"Coming Mom" Laksh replied.

So guzzzs u liked it..????
If yes then plzzz vote or comment..!! 😘😘🙏🙏🙏
Hope it might interest you all...!!!
Thanks