𝐓. 𝐊𝐮𝐫𝐨𝐨 (𝐒)

𝐍𝐒𝐅𝐖: 𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭, 𝐒𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐃𝐞𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐁𝐃𝐒𝐌 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠

♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎

sighing you watched kuroo hit the volleyball over the next scoring a point that ultimately led to nekoma winning the practice match.

smiling when the dark haired boy walked off the court you decided to go tell him how good he did. and how amazing it was to watch him.

kuroo always looked so happy on the court so the least you could do, as his best friend , was support him no matter what.

walking off toward kuroo you accidentally bumped into a player from the opposing team,Kurasuno, looking up you quickly apologized to the tall blonde haired boy who you knew to be tsukishima.

kuroo was watching from afar your interaction with the other player growing jealous when he saw you giggle and a smile cross your lips.

yes you two were only best friends but that didn't mean he didn't have feelings for you.

walking over towards where you and tsukki stood talking and giggling kuroo called out your name to grab your attention.

you greeted the dark haired boy with a smile as he looked down at you his face blank yet somehow he looked angry.

"ku you okay?" you said looking up at his face frowning as you noticed he looked upset.

he shook his head sighing as he grabbed your arm and gently dragged you along side him as he made his way to the janitors closet.

"y/n" he sighed out as he shut and locked the door the small space causing you both to be close to one another.

you looked up at him and nodded. your heart was racing fast beating out of your chest as you stood close to the boy you had feelings for.

your best friend.

"i like you..." he breathed.

"no wait, scratch that i love you..." he looked down at you a small smile appearing across his normally unemotional face.