yes

Nightmares were nothing unusual for Seidou. At this point it had become almost impossible for Houji to keep track of how many times he had been awoken in the middle of the night by the younger man thrashing around in his sleep, or waking up screaming.

This time was no different, or at least so Houji thought when he was awoken by a kick to the shin. He turned around sluggishly, one hand stroking away the hair strands that clung to his sweaty forehead and the other hand pulling the covers up more towards him- someone had a nasty habit of hogging all of the blankets. He glanced at the digital clock on the nightstand, and red numbers started back at him declaring 02:34.

"Mmnh... Seidou, please stop kicking? It's two in the morning," the words were mumbled through a sleepy haze. Houji didn't really expect a reply, in fact he wasn't even sure if Seidou was awake or not. Some nights when Seidou was sleeping especially uneasily he'd wake both Houji and Tatara without he himself ever waking up. Despite this Houji was still startled when he turned and a pair of intense red eyes gazed back at him from the darkness. For a second they laid like that, staring at each other as the tension in the air grew.

"Haa... Tata.." Seidou's high-pitched whine drew the attention of both men and they looked away from each other, down at the third person in their bed. Seidou was breathing shallowly, a pink colour spreading over his cheekbones and down his neck. He turned around, an unintelligible moan falling from his lips. Nightmares might plague Seidou on the regular, but right now it was obvious he was having an entirely different dream. Houji felt his own blood singing in response to the sounds that Seidou was making.

A light hum drew Houji's attention away from his sleeping lover to look back at the third inhabitant of their bed. Tatara smirked lazily and pushed up the younger man's shirt with one hand and started running it softly, teasing over Seidou's abdomen. Seidou's breath hitched in his sleep then he started to pant a little heavier, leaning into the touch and mumbling something that Houji couldn't make out. Tatara seemed to understand it though, because his smirk grew wider. Then he was leaning in, kissing Seidou's neck and Houji wanted to whisper harshly how Tatara needed to stop, how he was going to wake Seidou up, but the breathless pants and his flushed face and the small sounds slipping out between dark lips froze him in place long enough for Tatara to decide he had had enough playing around, and the ghoul bit down into the soft, plate flesh of his sleeping lover.

Seidou startled awake with something between a moan and a scream caught in his throat. His eyes widened and raced around the room trying to discern where he was. In seconds he realised the situation, and by then Tatara's hand caressing his abdomen had moved lower, making him moan at the sensation. "Haa... oh, fuck- Tatara..." he panted, leaning into the touch and tilting his head so that Tatara had better access to his neck.

It was then, when he craned his neck that his eyes met Houji's and he gasped, quickly looking away. But Tatara wasn't going to allow that. He used his free hand to grab Seidou's chin, forcing him to face Houji. "Don't think I can't feel you growing harder, having that bastard watching you," Tatara was speaking right next to Seidou's ear and it was making the younger man shake, shame and arousal in his eyes. Then Tatara bit his ear, and Seidou ripped his gaze from Houji, throwing his head back and moaning. The sound sent blood rushing downward for Houji, and without looking down he could already tell he was half-hard.

Not one to waste an opportunity, Tatara used Seidou's moaning to skip two fingers inside his mouth. The younger ghoul didn't need any instructions to start to eagerly suck the fingers, working his way around them until he was practically deep throating them. Making obscene noises, with flushed cheeks and half lidded eyes glued to Houji's.

Then their gazes were ripped from each other as Tatara pushed Seidou face first into the bed. The younger made an indignant sound of protest, but it didn't last long as Tatara used his slick fingers to trail down Seidou's spine, before he inserted one slowly. Seidou choked out a goan into the mattress, struggling to speak with Tatara's hand on his throat. "ahh, please just- already- fuck me- ha ahh,""