Nights

Marie pov

I got home toke a shower and did my night routine and put on spandex and a black poetic justice hoodie and some black Nike socks
And put my hair in two braids and looked at my phone that was going off  it was Keith in this group chat with some random numbers saying he was still at school
"Rie um where is your brother"
"At McEachern High school"
"And why is that"
"Well Unc he decided that he wanted to be a comedian in the car with me but his friend said he was going to drop him off"
"Yoo rie Omar down stairs and he wanna talk to you"
"Ummm no thanks you"
"Omar as in Omar Cooper"
"Yea Unc he weird mf"
"Watch ya mouth"
"He said hurry up"
" I'm not going outside"
I said laying down in my bed and my door busted open  I rolled my eyes
"Oooo my fucking good  I can't ever do shit"
"Aye y you ain't come outside"
"Cause I didn't want to"
He kicked off his shoes
"Umm sir what are you doing"
"Imma get in the bed with you"
"No you most definitely not"
" why not"
"Cause there's most definitely a floor and ion like you"
"You will soon enough"
"No I won't"
" ok"
He said getting in my bed
"Nope"I popped the p and pushed him out and got up to and tried to grab  a blanket from the top shelf of my closet
Then he came up behind me and his dick brushed me ,shit was huge I stood their stick until he laughed I closed my closet and went to sleep

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next morning
My alarm went off I got up got in the shower and put on lotion and a sports bra and my spandex and went to go look for my leggings and accidentally kicked Omar
" I'm sorry"
" Naw you good ma" he said his accent peaked out with his sleepy voice😩  I just wanted him to throw me on the bed and noooooo stop 🛑 lemme pray for you
Cause my thoughts are very unholy
got me thinkin things like him in my kidneys Chile anyways lemme go downstairs
"Unc im going on my run"
"Was Omar with you"
"Yep most definitely on the floor"
" tell him and Keith to come downstairs we got business"
" and what business is that"
"Nun you need to worry about"
" look you know me and you know how I am and out of appreciation of you welcoming me into your home but when it comes to Zya Choice Smith and Keith Justin Smith I promise you I'll be the last person you wanna deal with so I'm going to ask you again what business do you have them doin that I don't know about tell me now before I walk out of this house by myself and won't come back until I have a job and am able to take care of them cause their my family you can't call us yo family cause you wasn't their when Keith was getting hit by that crack hoe denise boyfriend when zya was punched by her mom the women that zya was supposed to look up to wanna be like one day is now a 17 year old I had to get job at the age of 13 had sale dope on the corner to get them food I watched my sister almost get raped don't you ever say  don't worry about what they doin cause you wasn't their through the pain  mentally and physically you wasn't their when me and Keith was running from cops for stealing food for zya you wasn't their so when it come down to them all I can do is worry because you weren't the one sleeping on the floor and not eating so outta respect Imma ask you what business you got them doin"
I said whiping my tears
"Keith got jumped "
I went upstairs and grabbed a knife  and walked downstairs knife in hand
"Keith got what "
" no need to bring weapons in"
" see I thought you knew me better than what you knew me for but obviously not" then I was lifted off the ground  and brought upstairs. And thrown on a bed
" where tf is Keith Omar cause I honestly and truthfully don't have time for yo shit or anybody else's"
"K comere"
"Wsp"
" Keith it's just me and you so keep it a buck with me who jumped you"
"a gang"
" so technically you inna gang"
"Yes"
I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding and started to cry
"Keith  I tried my hardest to keep you outta this shit I tried my hardest to not show what it toke for you and zya to have  safety from her and her boyfriends so imma explain it to you so understand why I treat you like what you call a child but what I would call love and care so you get it ... what I did was to keep y'all from having to do what I did so imma explain what it was I did at the age of 10 micheal tried to rape zya at the age of 11  I had to steal for y'all to have food and for y'all to have a place to sleep I slept on the floor ant the age of 12 I watched my mom the person who is supposed to care for you hit my brother  on his face and didn't do anything about it At the age 13 I watched three year old zya get punched by micheal and I didn't do anything  at the age of 14 I walked home brought a gun with drug money I stole and shot micheal in his head  at age 15 I was forced to sell drugs because of the money I stole for y'all to eat and for me to kill micheal at the age of 16 you and zya were safe in Georgia so I felt good about what I did and  at the age of 17 y'all papers were filed that y'all were adopted by Kirk and Simone and I moved to Georgia but also at age 17 I failed as a sister again because I let my brother get into accidently gang I failed again because of me trying to help our mother and not you and now your in a gang that you could get killed in and I refuse to let that happened to you I went through hell I toke care of you since the womb I put smile on my face for you and before I left she beat the shit outta me for letting y'all leave she beat me for letting yall have a good life  she beat me for sacrificing my life for y'all so Keith my heart only has love for you and zya everybody else's love is ain't their that part died when ma started hitting y'all so plz don't die cause my heart would die with you love you lil bro"
" I love you to but you gotta stop tryna protect me from the harsh ways of this fucked up world cause I'm not that 13 year old boy you had to protect any more I'm not the same person I use to be when I lived in New York I'm not the same person who got bullied by big ass Lilly"
" I remember that you was a pussy"
" now I'm a  a better person cause you never failed me you never failed to put food in my stomach you never failed to give me a place to lay my head you never failed to buy me shoes you never failed to buy my clothes you never failed  me because you were always protective and because I saw you go what's and work and miss school some days to work your day job and watch you hustle it helped put a fire in me  for me to go harder than everybody else and work harder to get the scholarships I got ok so never say you failed cause for me and zya to be alive and well you were the best mom anybody could ask for"
I hugged him  and we stayed like that until somebody cleared they throt
" yes Omar"
" I was just wondering what time are we leaving I gotta be to school early"
" leave it up to yo no emotion ass to break up my moment with my brother and two don't say shit about this shit ok"
"He already knew "
"Oh so light skin  you in the gang to"
"No"
" well I hope you get shot"
"Damn you don't like me or sum"
" no you werid you barley talk"
"I talk just not to crazy ppl like you "
" I'm not crazy"